Evening Times Cup. Congratulations Glenafton

Glens lad

Eekie supports whoever is winning locally must have been confused on the 4th at rugby park. He's some laugh tho. Once asked a bookie for odds on liverpool to win 4 nil and btts (same game) :lol:

I don't think it's right you bringing wee Eekie into this thread and then ridiculing him for everyone to read about, wee man has never done anything to you!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, southerner said:

I don't think it's right you bringing wee Eekie into this thread and then ridiculing him for everyone to read about, wee man has never done anything to you!

Well said southerner for anybody to mock eekie on here is a joke,,,everybody down this way knows the guy and what hes been through so to keep useing his name on this forum isnt smart or clever

I'm sorry for putting someone in a post , but, was replying to someone who said I must be that person
If I have offended anybody by replying in such a fashion .......... suck it up , there may be more to come

23 minutes ago, southerner said:

Wasn't getting at you, it was the other poster who introduced the wee man.

2 Others mentioned eeky aswell but only TAAB  gets grief for it.plenty worse stuff gets said on here daily no body bats an eyelid

19 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

He's spotlighting that your hatred for a certain team is starting to effect your mind. We know that Talbot were not playing in the Evening Times, but you went off on one calling Talbot fans knobs even though they had not made one detrimental remark towards Glenafton.

I have no hatred for anyone and was referring to door knobs in my description. I have clearly caused you such distress, in future I shall choose my wording  better in order to not upset you.

Wasnt fucking me that brought him into the thread and somebody else insulted him but only me that gets grief,have a word wae yerself please ya fuckin moron

Calm doon pal, it's called having an opinion you didn't introduce him granted, but you did have a gag at the wee mans expense, just didn't think it was called for. Wouldn't say it makes me a "moron" but saying that we are all entitled to our opinions been called worse.

Wasnt fucking me that brought him into the thread and somebody else insulted him but only me that gets grief,have a word wae yerself please ya fuckin moron

Shock Horror - Bul agrees with Bear, somefolk need to get a life
Apparently it's ok to call folk scum, lowlifes etc etc - but if somebody mentions a certain person on here it's bedlam

By the way does everybody know who Eeky is !!!!!!!!!!

I do. Harmless guy who doesn't merit anyone using him to get a laugh. There's plenty stuff on here which is more outrageous....like Bul2 spending good money flying across the sea for a holiday and using the hotel wifi to fish for daft lols on here.
He'll probably reply with a vein bulging roar, but at least he can......unlike Eekie!

Incidentally , I have a top class phone that allows me to access your inane drivel by ensuring I am on Data roaming without the need for Wifi
O the ironic posting of the minions......... enjoy yer aunties caravan in Arbroath ...... loser

I'm sitting in 80+ degrees sipping cocktails and Cerveza ( that's lager for you lesser mortals) and trying to think of things to pass the time with.
Surprisingly, conversing with low life's like you seems to figure on my daily planner
What I do on holiday is feck all to do with you,

CULTURE......... from someone who is a Talbot man....... do me a favour ( or favor - as it is said down in cancun or New York

Was in New York for 4 days and now in Cancun till tomorrow (10days there)

Thought I had maybe mentioned it before mate as Dipple B was asking about my social engagements while in Cancun

Us East Ayrshire boys like the high life - ain't that right QL

I'm sitting in 80+ degrees sipping cocktails and Cerveza ( that's lager for you lesser mortals) and trying to think of things to pass the time with.
Surprisingly, conversing with low life's like you seems to figure on my daily planner
What I do on holiday is feck all to do with you,

CULTURE......... from someone who is a Talbot man....... do me a favour ( or favor - as it is said down in cancun or New York

Must be that good you can't seem to log off p&b eh.

12 hours ago, Bul2 said:

Was in New York for 4 days and now in Cancun till tomorrow (10days there)

Thought I had maybe mentioned it before mate as Dipple B was asking about my social engagements while in Cancun

Us East Ayrshire boys like the high life - ain't that right QL

Changed days indeed pal mind you used to go up to the caravan park up the Afton your holidays whit a difference a gid women makes.

Archived