Evening Times Cup. Congratulations Glenafton

Glens lad

73f46170ca14e9eebc4c61cf1ab2f26b.jpg

Another good day at the office [emoji23]. 2-0 winners today what a season the Afton have had [emoji41] league Champions, Scottish Junior Cup champions & now Evening Times cup Champions.

Well done lads. Zee got a nose bleed after running the full length of the park to set up cammy for the second, David Gray with a stunning free kick opening the scoring after 2 min.

C'mon the Afton

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Glenafton, and well done to Perthshire for putting up a fine performance.

I wish the Glenafton fans had sung a song about their own team just once, the only song they sang all afternoon was about how much they hate Auchinleck Talbot. 

Well done Glenafton, and well done to Perthshire for putting up a fine performance.

I wish the Glenafton fans had sung a song about their own team just once, the only song they sang all afternoon was about how much they hate Auchinleck Talbot. 

Yeah that was getting repetitive ☹️. It was getting annoying it was our day, couldn't let it go.

Every team in Ayrshire have an anti Talbot song . Some are more politically incorrect than others

4 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

One in a million siney..vital part of our setup

Sorry Afton Army Bear, i only film the games , its the Management, committee , sponsors , and all behind the scenes that are vital to Glenafton.

Sorry Afton Army Bear, i only film the games , its the Management, committee , sponsors , and all behind the scenes that are vital to Glenafton.

Your modesty is commendable [emoji1303]. But you are an integral part of Glenafton fc. And long may it continue Sir [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Glens now won the same amount of trophy's this season as cumnock have in the last decade, and their 3 was two Ayrshire sweety cups, and one they had to get relegated to win first , my biggest fan Bul2 will love this statement :lol::thumsup2

Nice to know you are missing me son/hen and the significance of that statistic is what exactly.......
It could be viewed differently ......... Glens a flash in the pan team who took more than 10 years to win anything

Personally, I would be luxuriating in the fact that my team had a season from heaven , because they were the best over the full season, and not spending my time having a pop at Cumnock or any other team

Go and enjoy your teams 3rd trophy of the season and come back refreshed next week and we will re-commence hostilities on here

I know I will be refreshed after my holiday to New York and Cancun

(Just to assist you, the first one is in USA and the second one is in Mexico- for those like yourself who take a long weekend at yer aunties caravan in Arbroath)

Keep it sweet honey [emoji182][emoji182][emoji182][emoji182][emoji182][emoji182][emoji182]

1 hour ago, Bul2 said:

Nice to know you are missing me son/hen and the significance of that statistic is what exactly.......
It could be viewed differently ......... Glens a flash in the pan team who took more than 10 years to win anything

Personally, I would be luxuriating in the fact that my team had a season from heaven , because they were the best over the full season, and not spending my time having a pop at Cumnock or any other team

Go and enjoy your teams 3rd trophy of the season and come back refreshed next week and we will re-commence hostilities on here

I know I will be refreshed after my holiday to New York and Cancun

(Just to assist you, the first one is in USA and the second one is in Mexico- for those like yourself who take a long weekend at yer aunties caravan in Arbroath)

Keep it sweet honey emoji182.pngemoji182.pngemoji182.pngemoji182.pngemoji182.pngemoji182.pngemoji182.png

You on drug run

Truly fantastic season!

We've done a treble!!

Southy, Potts, Mick McCann, Michelle and Billy Peacock ..... thank you very much for memories that money just can't buy!!

To all the playing squad ..... unbelievable guys! You's have run your guts out, run through brick walls & played some magnificent football this season. You's fully deserve the 3 medals from the 3 trophys we have won .... and have more than earned your time off guys! Please come back refreshed and ready to go again ..... you's now have a target on your backs!!

To the fans moaning about singing about hating Talbot .... yea it was a song sung a little louder than others but deservedly so! But it by far wasn't the only song being sung! As Southy has said the fans have been the 12th man .... let's jus hope the boys keep making a lot of noise next season & beyond for us.

Archived