Next Tory Leader

DublinMagyar

Just now, pandarilla said:

That's what they're doing.

Completely neutering her but forcing her to stay on. She's going to be passed around the 22 committee to give sexual favours (apologies for that horrendous image).

Apology not accepted.  Mind you I had a dream on Tuesday night about going shopping in London with Theresa May.  F*ck knows what that was about.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Completely neutering her but forcing her to stay on. She's going to be passed around the 22 committee to perform sex acts (apologies for that horrendous image).

The cynical thing to do is to let her carry the bag for the Brexit negotiations so she can be blamed for everything that goes wrong on that then to dump her and fight the next election with a new leader.

4 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

The cynical sensible thing to do is to let her carry the bag for the Brexit negotiations so she can be blamed for everything that goes wrong on that then to dump her and fight the next election with a new leader.

15 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Utterly glorious. Decades in politics and she'll be remembered for the biggest political own goal in modern history and being torn to shreds by her own party a few days later. 

Fucking brilliant to see her go out this way. She's an absolute cuntress. 

Dave fucking himself over with Brexit is surely up there too.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Apology not accepted.  Mind you I had a dream on Tuesday night about going shopping in London with Theresa May.  F*ck knows what that was about.

To be fair to her, shopping does look like one of the few things she can do well, so maybe it would be worth it.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Dave fucking himself over with Brexit is surely up there too.

To be fair to her, shopping does look like one of the few things she can do well, so maybe it would be worth it.

It's close, but then at least he had the common sense to GTF fairly quickly once it blew up in his face. May staying in post and risking the likes of the Good Friday Agreement to hang on for a few weeks or months is genuinely incredible. I can see the next few months absolutely destroying her, politically and to an extent personally. Not gonna lie, that pleases me. 

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

It's close, but then at least he had the common sense to GTF fairly quickly once it blew up in his face. May staying in post and risking the likes of the Good Friday Agreement to hang on for a few weeks or months is genuinely incredible. I can see the next few months absolutely destroying her, politically and to an extent personally. Not gonna lie, that pleases me. 

Her decision to plough on when so damaged really is incredible.

Remember when her stubbornness was lauded as a virtue.

4 hours ago, pandarilla said:

That ship has most certainly not sailed. He's rightly biding his time.

Not sure how much coverage the Evening Standard gets outside London, but while the paper nominally endorsed the Tories, Osborne was putting the boot into May on a daily basis on the front page.

Gove or Johnson would be scenes

Doesn't really matter who it is, if you've managed to climb that high in the Tory tree you are likely, by default, pure scum

And whoever it is the right wing press will throw their weight behind him/her and the Tory voters will lap the rhetoric 

Archived