Next Tory Leader

DublinMagyar

2 hours ago, Donathan said:

Boris probably has the most cross party appeal of the lot. He turned London blue for crying out loud.

What about Zac Goldsmith?

I take it when you say 'cross party appeal' you mean across the Tory party. I'd imagine those in other political parties think he's a c**t.

Goldsmith has no chance after the type of campaign he ran for mayor of London.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Utterly glorious. Decades in politics and she'll be remembered for the biggest political own goal in modern history and being torn to shreds by her own party a few days later. 

Fucking brilliant to see her go out this way. She's an absolute cuntress. 

Honestly shocked it's only 60%. I don't know a single member who thinks she should stay. Not for any more than a couple of months at least.

20 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Utterly glorious. Decades in politics and she'll be remembered for the biggest political own goal in modern history and being torn to shreds by her own party a few days later. 

Fucking brilliant to see her go out this way. She's an absolute cuntress. 

She's a cuntress's cuntress.  That's how much of a cuntress she is.

So in the space of about 5 minutes, Nicky Morgan has predicted they'll be a summer leadership contest and Anna Soubry has said May's position is untenable and she'll be gone by the end of the year.

They're not holding back.

Edit: ...and now the 1922 Committee are demanding May meets them tomorrow, not Tuesday as previously planned.

That ship has most certainly not sailed. He's rightly biding his time.

If he'd stayed as an MP, I reckon he'd be PM within weeks.

So in the space of about 5 minutes, Nicky Morgan has predicted they'll be a summer leadership contest and Anna Soubry has said May's position is untenable and she'll be gone by the end of the year.

They're not holding back.

Edit: ...and now the 1922 Committee are demanding May meets them tomorrow, not Tuesday as previously planned.

They are making a huge tactical error if they topple May in such a way that causes another election.

The constituencies will be more advantageous for the party if they see it out to October.

They are making a huge tactical error if they topple May in such a way that causes another election.

The constituencies will be more advantageous for the party if they see it out to October.

That's what they're doing.

Completely neutering her but forcing her to stay on. She's going to be passed around the 22 committee to perform sex acts (apologies for that horrendous image).

Archived