*** ****** v **********

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

f**k up ya gimp

Keep up that level of engagement and you'll find yourself on the board.

I've told this story on here a few times but it's time to roll it out again.

On my last visit to Somerset, (2-2), when we were leaving the ground, some nice chap lobbed a traffic cone in our general direction. Somehow, not sure how actually, I managed to catch it one-handed above my head. There was a big cheer from the Killie fans which made a cop on his horse look at me and go mental telling me to put the cone down. He moved towards me, still on his horse and bumping people out the way, and I tried to explain why I was holding a traffic cone. He told me to f**k off.

South Ayrshire policing at it's finest.

On my last visit to Somerset, (2-2), when we were leaving the ground, some nice chap lobbed a traffic cone in our general direction. Somehow, not sure how actually, I managed to catch it one-handed above my head. There was a big cheer from the Killie fans which made a cop on his horse look at me and go mental telling me to put the cone down. He moved towards me, still on his horse and bumping people out the way, and I tried to explain why I was holding a traffic cone. He told me to f**k off.

Mon the polis. They Ken the score. .

They probably thought you were going to steal it.

1 hour ago, killienick said:

You caught mare than this c*** did that day then..

_45252928_rascle.jpg

That was one of the greatest football experiences I've ever had.

The weather, the atmosphere, the singing, the goals, the ending. Absolutely fucking brilliant.

(The less said about the replay the better)

A tremendous day, bar the frustrating ending, but even that was worthwhile in the end for the shafting we gave you at Ruggers.

Great day, great atmosphere, and a terrible penalty from Alan Russell. Terrible ending to the game but we only needed 10 men in the replay, even after "The Honest Men" resorted to punching the ball in.

If someone could link to the equaliser it would be much appreciated. Especially the clip from inside the Somerset road end - hairs on the back of neck stuff.

On you tube somewhere,that place went absolute bananans that day ....alex williams legend ftk

14 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

If someone could link to the equaliser it would be much appreciated. Especially the clip from inside the Somerset road end - hairs on the back of neck stuff.

_45390548_williams282.jpg.35b4dc70f3b366e1fadc229ade0aad2a.jpg

The super ayr chant at the end of that clip is fucking brilliant.

I'm guessing most fans missed the whole Alex Williams cuddling the ref thing at the time? I got back to the car and wondered what the f**k had happened.

Archived