*** ****** v **********

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was lovely watching the 2823 away fans slowly sneaking out absolutely seething and tears and snotters everywhere.
Glorious.

Thoroughly enjoyed giving them a big smile as I walked through them on my way to the car!

21 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Geggan to score a last minute winner and square up to the entire Kilmarnock support. Which will be about 90% of the stadium by the sounds of it. 

Close enough

Haven't enjoyed a 1-nil win for such a long time.

i really wish these derbies would happen more. The atmosphere is electric. Apart from a few fuckwits and A few c***s it's a very good atmosphere (imo best in football). It might be venomous within the stadium but I still walk home with a friend from the other side.

My only hope is that killie get relegated and we get promoted so we can do this 4 times a season

If we don't improve drastically, get someone mobile upfront and another who can give us a bit of dig in midfield. There will be plenty of Derby matches from next season onwards.....

3 hours ago, pandarilla said:

If anyone could post McCall's post match interview I'd v much appreciate it.

His wee smirk when he mentioned 'noisy neighbours' was absolutely gif worthy.

Did he only use the noisy neighbours line for bt then?

And I have to say that's some tremendous trolling by our interviewer with his very first question to big Lee. I thought he might have told him to f**k off after that.

Does my spelling really do your tits in because I write on this like I am sending a text message not sitting English exams you absolute roaster .enjoy beating the scum instead of worrying about spelling errors twat .

Calm doon fella, it was a gentle wee dig.

I've got massive respect for the apostrophe, you saw the carnage he started on the Sandgate yesterday.

7 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Does my spelling really do your tits in because I write on this like I am sending a text message not sitting English exams you absolute roaster .enjoy beating the scum instead of worrying about spelling errors twat .

To be fair it`s not so much the spelling as the punctuation ;)

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Now that the dust has settled and I've calmed down a wee bit I've just got one thing to say:

f**k off Killie.

giphy.gif

Archived