*** ****** v **********

9 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Well played Ayr, I have no excuses, we were simply outplayed for 90 mins by a team who were hungrier and wanted it more, you should skoosh League 1 if you play like that regularly.

Thanks C4mmy31, nice of you to say. The banter here the last few weeks is just light-hearted stuff and despite the rivalry I think we can all agree there is a mutual respect between both sets of fans.

P.S. Get it right fuckin up ye of course.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jordan Jones shoving a ball boy during the second half, what an embarrassment!

It was absolutely nothing and not an issue at all, he wasn't even looking at the ball boy and he walked/brushed into him by chance, nothing more.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Trouble down the High Street. F**k sake.

19894961_1836018540048561_8390987073992421525_n.jpg

Congratulations to Ayr and Killie for somehow managing to be the biggest fucking scumbags on the same day Linfield played Celtic. That really is some achievement. 

Haven't enjoyed a 1-nil win for such a long time.

i really wish these derbies would happen more. The atmosphere is electric. Apart from a few fuckwits and A few c***s it's a very good atmosphere (imo best in football). It might be venomous within the stadium but I still walk home with a friend from the other side.

My only hope is that killie get relegated and we get promoted so we can do this 4 times a season

Haven't enjoyed a 1-nil win for such a long time.

i really wish these derbies would happen more. The atmosphere is electric. Apart from a few fuckwits and A few c***s it's a very good atmosphere (imo best in football). It might be venomous within the stadium but I still walk home with a friend from the other side.

My only hope is that killie get relegated and we get promoted so we can do this 4 times a season

It's not venomous within the stadium, you're just far too delicate. Maybe take up croquet instead.

Just got in and obviously my face is tripping me.

Then she says "get a grip, it's only a game".

#prayformrsdindy

Alternatively

"Why are you so buzzing, its only a game of football, and remember we have to be in Livingston for a 3rd birthday party at half 10 tomorrow".

A nice wee start to preseason lads.

Absolutely no failures in an Ayr jersey, you'd never have guessed that Jordan Hart was sitting on the bench all season twiddling his thumbs - calm, confident, assured performance from him.

I would also like Andy Geggan to father my next child.

Archived