*** ****** v **********

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he was trolling, is this really a thing. I don't know any Ayr fans who support anyone other than Ayr.

That's it m8 all the Killie boys I know hate the OF !!

You're kidding aren't you?

A very good friend of mine (sadly no longer with us) was a rangers fan with a rugby park season ticket. Him and his dad just went to the big games, especially the two against 'ra bears'.

Ayrshire as a whole is riddled with this pish.

I'll agree that Ayrshire is full of the c***s but I've never met a killie fan to date that doesn't hate the of

A very good friend of mine (sadly no longer with us) was a rangers fan with a rugby park season ticket. Him and his dad just went to the big games, especially the two against 'ra bears'.

Why would he be kidding?

Ayrshire is full of H**s, but I've been going to Rugby Park for 33 years and I've never once heard or seen anyone who sympathises with those disgusting vermin.

It's possible that one or two have a secret 'big team' but if they ever disclosed it they'd be hunted. Killie fans en masse abhor Rangers, their 'traditions' and their party songs.

What a tinpot outfit Ayr really are, Killie getting their tickets out before the home club can get a new printer from PC World.... [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Btw, you better clear that stand as we will be bringing plenty with us judging by the cues and sales so far at RP today. Were coming.

Forever in our shadow .....

What a tinpot outfit Ayr really are, Killie getting their tickets out before the home club can get a new printer from PC World.... [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Btw, you better clear that stand as we will be bringing plenty with us judging by the cues and sales so far at RP today. Were coming.

Killie only turn up to see the Ayr [emoji5]

4 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

What a tinpot outfit Ayr really are, Killie getting their tickets out before the home club can get a new printer from PC World.... emoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.png

Some things never change in thugland.

Why would he be kidding?

Ayrshire is full of H**s, but I've been going to Rugby Park for 33 years and I've never once heard or seen anyone who sympathises with those disgusting vermin.

It's possible that one or two have a secret 'big team' but if they ever disclosed it they'd be hunted. Killie fans en masse abhor Rangers, their 'traditions' and their party songs.

One or two might be one of the biggest under-estimations in p&b history.

Both our teams have more connections through 2nd team fans than any of us are comfortable with.

What does all this old firm nonsense have to to with me posting that someone supported Celtic as a kid in the 70's?

Anyone that doesn't think that a fair chunk of a west coast diddy teams crowds for the big games don't have "big teams" is deluding themselves, Killie were on their arse(sub 1000) until they flooded their team with ex old firm players.

57 minutes ago, DefinitelyMaybe said:

Of the 4 or so ayr fans I know and will be going to the cup game, none go regularly and would all say there first team are celtic/rangers

Not Ayr fans then, just Killie haters. 

One or two might be one of the biggest under-estimations in p&b history.

Both our teams have more connections through 2nd team fans than any of us are comfortable with.

Utter pish. You have referenced TWO supporters you are aware of in our support. You clearly believe there to be a problem in your own however. Please don't lump us in with them.

6 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Oh just lost your right back and best player Nicky Devlin to Walsall I see, falling into place nicely for us emoji106.png

We've known he's been leaving for a while now, just not to where. It's not some kind of shock departure.

8 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Oh just lost your right back and best player Nicky Devlin to Walsall I see, falling into place nicely for us emoji106.png

We lost our best player Nicky Devlin 6 months ago.

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Similar to my point about Ayr fans I don't know any Killie fans who also like Rangers/Celtic.  

I do know of Rangers/Celtic fans who have a "soft spot" for Killie/Ayr etc but that is completely different from a Killie fan supporting either team.  The example you gave seems to sit on that side of the fence as opposed to being a Killie fan.

Archived