*** ****** v **********

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ftk said:

emoji42.pngemoji42.pngemoji42.png

I thought your username stood for f**k the Killie but it appears it may stand for f**k the Kids.

Consider yourself ignored you absolute deviant.

I thought your username stood for f**k the Killie but it appears it may stand for f**k the Kids.  

Consider yourself ignored you absolute deviant.

I thought you didn't believe in using child abuse for point scoring? Disgraceful. Goodbye!

[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Your mascot is a convicted peadophile ...it is not a matter of point scoring that pretty much wins any arguement ,banter whatever this is meant to be ,,,now back too wearing your wifes knickers infront of the mirror and then to your bed up early for your giro and meth ,ftk

Your mascot is a convicted peadophile ...it is not a matter of point scoring that pretty much wins any arguement ,banter whatever this is meant to be ,,,now back too wearing your wifes knickers infront of the mirror and then to your bed up early for your giro and meth ,ftk

That explains why dickeluex is unemployed and on the register [emoji23]

2 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Our mascot is a convicted peadophile?

:lol::lol:

Show me evidence of this, I'm surprised they keep letting the kids on the park every couple of weeks around the squirrel.

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

ezgif-1-ece97f369c.gif.6c8065178c3f83d4a64dcf3e5eeba33a.gif

I actually quite like it.

Would've been better if he had spelt the last 4 letters correctly but clearly only been educated up to a very poor 4th year standard.  His mum is most likely a borderline alcoholic who couldn't get up to send him to school so we'll let him off.

Cheers,

Dickeleux

I actually quite like it.

Would've been better if he had spelt the last 4 letters correctly but clearly only been educated up to a very poor 4th year standard.  His mum is most likely a borderline alcoholic who couldn't get up to send him to school so we'll let him off.

Cheers,

Dickeleux

We all know I got the first 4 letters correct so that's the main thing [emoji9]

Archived