*** ****** v **********

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It must seem strange that the "poor" team in their "slums" are considerably better, more successful, and just more famous.

If anything, that PoV must make Ayr's abject failure even more embarrassing to their support?

It must seem strange that the "poor" team in their "slums" are considerably better, more successful, and just more famous.  If anything, that PoV must make Ayr's abject failure even more embarrassing to their support? 

Got to admit with Ayr being such an affluent area compared to killie does have it's draw backs. The posher type probably tends to support the very successful Ayr Rugby Club. I sometimes wish we had a chairman that had borrowed millions which we had no possibility of paying back risking the club going into administration. You got lucky getting the bank to write off most of the debt though.

02d7a6126b2af8a257470ee9e91ddfe7.jpg

I'm the stupid one? I don't store hundreds of 'funny' pictures on my phone hoping to bring them out when you have nothing intellectual to say. Away back to playing your ps1.

8 minutes ago, ftk said:

I'm the stupid one? I don't store hundreds of 'funny' pictures on my phone hoping to bring them out when you have nothing intellectual to say. You are like the killie version of virginton. Probably your gay lover emoji5.png

Nothing intellectual to say? Like Virginton,or homophobic banter? Yes, you're the stupid one.

Got to admit with Ayr being such an affluent area compared to killie does have it's draw backs. The posher type probably tends to support the very successful Ayr Rugby Club. I sometimes wish we had a chairman that had borrowed millions which we had no possibility of paying back risking the club going into administration. You got lucky getting the bank to write off most of the debt though.  

And guess where that slimy b@stard hails from ?

1 hour ago, ftk said:

I'm the stupid one? I don't store hundreds of 'funny' pictures on my phone hoping to bring them out when you have nothing intellectual to say. Away back to playing your ps1.

^^^stalks me.

34 minutes ago, ftk said:

You keep quoting me. Obsessed

Literally just copying what I'm saying as some kind of response.  Don't blame you though as you are clearly not intelligent enough to come up with any good material.

Literally just copying what I'm saying as some kind of response.  Don't blame you though as you are clearly not intelligent enough to come up with any good material.

And again. Go away and stop stalking me. Creep!

49 minutes ago, ftk said:

And again. Go away and stop stalking me. Creep!

You are struggling badly here mate.  Making a real fool of yourself.  I'd recommend you just log off.

You are struggling badly here mate.  Making a real fool of yourself.  I'd recommend you just log off.

You still on the list? This sort of harassment could put you back inside.

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Typical killie fan on the register ,dont make us go down the nutz the squirrel route

Using child abuse to point score?  Disappointing.

Archived