Big Brother Summer 2017

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Strangely compelling in its awfulness. Credit to C5 for plumbing  the depths of the stupidity puddle to find these cretins.

If I was in id either win it or be first out.

57 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

If I was in id either win it or be first out.

The idea of you being locked in a house with no means of contact to the outside World with a dozen similar individuals is highly appealing. 

I'm sure the P&B masses would vote to keep you in......permanently. 

Have seen a little bit of it. Much preferred it when it was full of average joes instead of a bunch of media savvy dicks that has seen most of them with previous experience of being in the spotlight. Even the boy who was voted in by the public at the start has admitted that he never even applied to be on the show and that someone phoned him whilst he was on holiday asking him to be on the show.

6 hours ago, supermik said:

Have seen a little bit of it. Much preferred it when it was full of average joes instead of a bunch of media savvy dicks that has seen most of them with previous experience of being in the spotlight. Even the boy who was voted in by the public at the start has admitted that he never even applied to be on the show and that someone phoned him whilst he was on holiday asking him to be on the show.

True, but I do enjoy the complete lack of self awareness they all have.

• 2 weeks later...

Lotan finally outing himself as the p***k everybody suspected him to be. Fair play to Isabelle for standing her ground, he was calling her intellectually inferior but had to walk away cause he couldn't handle it. 

Just now, gav-ffc said:

Know the Scottish boy on it the now and can confirm he's a complete arsehole.

Aye a boy that works with my Mrs said the same. Not surprised in the slightest.

8 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

This may be true but he's shown Joe up as the complete thundercunt he is tonight, fair play to him.

Got to agree with that. The way he wound him up was a thing of beauty.

Archived