How can we stop Racism

Have a workmate that is being racist towards black people and saying there should be no immigration. Do I report him try and get some sort of revenge or both. (I'm not black but I have friends who are black and this guy is just a c*nt) It really pisses me off when he goes on like this. Any suggestions would be appreciated

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Have a workmate that is being racist towards black people and saying there should be no immigration. Do I report him try and get some sort of revenge or both. (I'm not black but I have friends who are black and this guy is just a c*nt) It really pisses me off when he goes on like this. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Tell him to go f**k himself.

Just straight up tell him to stop being racist. It's difficult taking a stand but what's he actually going to do? f**k all. Simple "why you being racist?" Usually stumps these fuckwits.

34 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Nobody likes a grass

It takes a big man to take a stand against one of the players of the team he supports. 

Well done, KB.

Archived