Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

13 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Only four clubs said no in the survey - Auchinleck, Glenafton, Kirkintilloch, Cumnock.

The SFA should step in and literally just close the junior fa down and suck the juniors into the pyramid those that don't want in then join the amatuer ranks. All this cluster fucking about will end in tears.

3 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Interesting times ahead for the club's moving with players not wanting to go and players contracts will become a messy situation that I can imagine a lot getting out of contracts

Why all contracts are registered with sfa anyway. They are binding. For a team like Dunbar playe for them in eosfl locall games or go away upto Tayside. Be have to be stupid to think that' good

Interesting times ahead for the club's moving with players not wanting to go and players contracts will become a messy situation that I can imagine a lot getting out of contracts

Doubt it as most of the big clubs in Lothians are offski and do players in superleague want to travel to Dundee every other week. Pehs are guid tho.

3 minutes ago, jc1 said:

I imagine a lot of contracts are up shortly anyway, it's nearing the end of the season. How many have multi-year deals anyway? There's always turnover of players. What is certain is that those clubs with a chance of progression to a higher level are going to find it easier to attract ambitious players.

I imagine a lot of contracts are up shortly anyway, it's nearing the end of the season. How many have multi-year deals anyway? There's always turnover of players. What is certain is that those clubs with a chance of progression to a higher level are going to find it easier to attract ambitious players.
Clubs would like to think that but unfortunately that's not the case. Kelty Bonnyrigg YES they will 100% the others I'm sorry but I know for fact of lots of players not fancying it.

Think you’re right. There may be a few though on a two year deal, but take for example a team in the central division one get promoted into the league above ( with its increased travel etc) would we be expecting those players to walk away from their contracts?

2 minutes ago, jc1 said:
5 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

Clubs would like to think that but unfortunately that's not the case. Kelty Bonnyrigg YES they will 100% the others I'm sorry but I know for fact of lots of players not fancying it.

Apparently all ours were fine. With one undecided 

It's going to be a complex one regarding players wanting out of next year's contracts for those with a extra year I'm just speaking in general as I know of a good few boys going to try see where they stand.

2 minutes ago, jc1 said:
5 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

It's going to be a complex one regarding players wanting out of next year's contracts for those with a extra year I'm just speaking in general as I know of a good few boys going to try see where they stand.

Do those said boys ask for the contract to be ripped up when drawn away in the scottish somewhere in the Highlands ?

Do those said boys ask for the contract to be ripped up when drawn away in the scottish somewhere in the Highlands ?
They signed to be involved in the junior set up not amatuers or seniors so contract becomes messy

3 minutes ago, jc1 said:
5 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

They signed to be involved in the junior set up not amatuers or seniors so contract becomes messy

Players sign for the club they love.........lol . My guess the issue will be about wanting more wonga now there not junior

Nonsense, how long have you been in the game 20? years and you still dont understand the contracts that you've been signing?
Pmsl so you believe this you sign with the club nonsense? Say a junior club goes to pot and drops to amatuers does the contract still stand? The answer is no! And I've been involved in the juniors 22 years on and off and when it comes to contracts I know a fair bit I've signed and got out more than most [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]