Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

1 minute ago, daleboy1969 said:

TOP PATTER ..NAE WUNDER YIR HEAD IN TO THE STRATOSPHERE OF SCOTTISH NON LEAGUE FITBAW . BYE BYE ...STILL NO FORMAT VERY AMATUERISH..STILL CANVASING I HEAR .....WEST LOTHIANS STILL JUNIOR ..

ENJOY!

The post I quoted from yourself clearly stated  "75% of the clubs" and didn't mention MOST at all - which as I pointed out was a complete and utter lie, you can go back a page and check if you want but you are going to lie at least be consistent and it'll stop you making even more of a fool of yourself than you have done in this instance.

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji38][emoji1][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Best of luck to all the new EOS entrants as you embark on the pathway to Europe enjoy your football see you soon

You really are a bit of a clown aren’t you? I genuinely fear for the future direction of football in Armadale if you are in any way representative of those involved there. Hopefully you’re not.

On 17/05/2017 at 14:20, Vollyman said:

Having looked at the plan for Watson Park it is inadequate for junior football where is the area for spectators where is the enclosure. Given that in the next few years their could be huge changes  in junior football with the introduction of a pyramid system giving access to the SPFL and the William Hill Scottish cup.Clubs who wish to join this structure must have an SFA ground licence,already Linlithgow Rose,Banks o Dee and Girvan have secured their licence and play in the Scottish cup. Kelty Hearts, Auchinleck and Boness are in the process of improving their grounds and are applying for their licence. These clubs will have to leave junior football to compete in the pyramid structure and many more clubs may follow. Therefore any planned new development in Armadale should meet the SFA criteria.

Positive towards the Pyramid only 12 months ago, I wonder what happened.

You really are a bit of a clown aren’t you? I genuinely fear for the future direction of football in Armadale if you are in any way representative of those involved there. Hopefully you’re not. 

Oh dear[emoji1]

A change of mind is not exclusive to yourself remember your the person who described the Lowland League as a busted flush what happened?

6 minutes ago, Vollyman said:
16 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
A change of mind is not exclusive to yourself remember your the person who described the Lowland League as a busted flush what happened?

I said the Pyramid was a busted flush three years ago as the EoS was in a very bad way, it was, plenty recongised it. However they proved me wrong and they turned it around and great credit to them for that. The SJFA could learn a lot but it's too late.

Now your turn, "These clubs will have to leave junior football to compete in the pyramid structure and many more clubs may follow. Therefore any planned new development in Armadale should meet the SFA criteria.Prophetic words.

Now you and your sidekick lampoon the EoS and clubs leaving to join the Pyramid. What gives?

Edited by Burnie_man

Looks like its "A Talbot of Dale fans" ;)

3 hours ago, daleboy1969 said:

Looks like the DALES gonna be the only junior club according to non league football's Mr know it all .and FORMER MASSIVE junior club president .loads of big Scottish cup finals to look forward to for the DALE fans and with it entry into the BIG Scottish cup .YIPPEE...CUE THE BULLIES .quick get in touch and back each other up ..think this new leaģues a CULT .. WHAT'S THE FORMAT FOR NEXT SEASON BY THE WAY .AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS. #veryprofesional 

I'm sure it will involve a fixture list. How novel!

11 hours ago, daleboy1969 said:

TOP PATTER ..NAE WUNDER YIR HEAD IN TO THE STRATOSPHERE OF SCOTTISH NON LEAGUE FITBAW . BYE BYE ...STILL NO FORMAT VERY AMATUERISH..STILL CANVASING I HEAR .....WEST LOTHIANS STILL JUNIOR ..

11 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

ENJOY!

All the hallmarks of one person, two accounts! Gaun yersel Burniedale!!

Seemingly the SJFA  think they will have a combined Superleague  with 10 West and 6 East teams in place for the start of 2019/20.

Whether they think they should enter at Tier 5 or 6 i dont know.

it all seems very messy. Say an East team were to be relegated what league do they fall into?

for me the structure is straight forward and not difficult. Lowland League tier 5, EOS and WOS at tier 6 , eventually all clubs in Tiers 5/6 must be licenced say by 2020/21

Tiers 7/8 and below could still be run by SJFA for clubs who dont want licenced . It would be better if it was under one body but if SJFA insist they have to be involved they still can be at a much lower level,

I get the feeling the plans in place are to suit TJ and 3/4 of the big west clubs. Cant see the benefit of Lochee or any other Tayside  team for that matter having to travel to  South Ayrshire for a tier 6 league game.

8 minutes ago, Fife Journeyman said:

Seemingly the SJFA  think they will have a combined Superleague  with 10 West and 6 East teams in place for the start of 2019/20.

Whether they think they should enter at Tier 5 or 6 i dont know.

it all seems very messy. Say an East team were to be relegated what league do they fall into?

for me the structure is straight forward and not difficult. Lowland League tier 5, EOS and WOS at tier 6 , eventually all clubs in Tiers 5/6 must be licenced say by 2020/21

Tiers 7/8 and below could still be run by SJFA for clubs who dont want licenced . It would be better if it was under one body but if SJFA insist they have to be involved they still can be at a much lower level,

I get the feeling the plans in place are to suit TJ and 3/4 of the big west clubs. Cant see the benefit of Lochee or any other Tayside  team for that matter having to travel to  South Ayrshire for a tier 6 league game.

Tbh, if the East/West superleague would happen, the Tayside teams will probably end up collectively moving to the north region. Going to places like Aberdeen is much easier travel for them than regularly going to Ayrshire.

Edited by Marten