Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

6 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

While we're still talking about Bo'ness and Penicuik possibly joining, it's not too late. The damage has been done to the East Region, everyone involved could at least try to make it a clean cut. Having things fester for another year isn't in anyone's best interest.

You forget there will still be a hardcore body of clubs who want to remain as they are. They should be allowed to do so if that is what they want.

7 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

You forget there will still be a hardcore body of clubs who want to remain as they are. They should be allowed to do so if that is what they want.

Haven't forgotten, that's what I mean by a clean cut.

Dundonald are you sure you still want to wait a year because here's the Juniors/EoS preferences?

Now that we have North of Tay clubs and EoS officials in the same room, would any be accepted if they applied?

What happens if there's more than 32 for 2018-19?

The East Region and the EoS should get together and sort this out. As the SJFA as an organisation seem content to drag this out to their EGM/AGM, when nothing will probably happen except to kick the can further down the road.
EoS.JPG.48a86ff4ce88d3f04764170aae834777.JPG
Looks like Whitburn could be in next years Superleague at this rate, or will they turn down the promotion!

Haven't forgotten, that's what I mean by a clean cut.
Dundonald are you sure you still want to wait a year because here's the Juniors/EoS preferences?
Now that we have North of Tay clubs and EoS officials in the same room, would any be accepted if they applied?
What happens if there's more than 32 for 2018-19?

North of Tay clubs and EoS officials in same room?

I cant see how they can be accepted as it currently stands, in time for next season.

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

North of Tay clubs and EoS officials in same room?

I cant see how they can be accepted as it currently stands, in time for next season.

They can technically be accepted on the basis that there's no boundary at Tier 6 and they've accepted a bunch of unlicenced clubs that theoretically could win the EoS but not win promotion as they still hadn't gotten a licence by that point.

Then look to change the HL/LL bounday. Which would be a topic of discussion if they sought a licence from within the EoS.

They can technically be accepted on the basis that there's no boundary at Tier 6 and they've accepted a bunch of unlicenced clubs that theoretically could win the EoS but not win promotion as they still hadn't gotten a licence by that point.

Then look to change the HL/LL bounday. Which would be a topic of discussion if they sought a licence from within the EoS.

We dont know that for sure, they fall within the HFL area so for them to join a LL feeder would be odd. At a guess it would need agreement via the PWG, if anyone actually wanted to go senior in the first place.

1 hour ago, lithgierose said:

More to follow.meeting for rose members imminent.watch this space.

Would have a cheek,  given your chair was calling clubs telling them it was a back water and a licence would cost 100k. In fact I’d say at the last sjfa meeting they lead the project fear and the lies about what had been offered by the sfa. 

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

Embarrassed by his posts? Who'd have thunk it.

I don't know how many people saw yesterdays meltdown before he was emptied but he called one poster a fud, c**t and monkey in around about 2 minutes.

A complete cretin and an embarrassment to East Ayrshire

1 hour ago, lithgierose said:

More to follow.meeting for rose members imminent.watch this space.

Was at the Rose game today, Lochee were cheated, and everyone was positive about the pyramid apart from one idiot behind the goals in a blue pub trail t-shirt who was banging on about "oh we'd win every game 6-0 etc etc" much to the disgust of his pal who was trying to point out that the league would be made up of a lot of current Junior clubs and the EoS would be a means to an end.

6 minutes ago, Auld duffer said:

Maybe been posted already but Dunbar Uniteds application for eos went in today

Titanic sinks stuff basically as we saw the tweet from your club about it earlier, but you have to wonder where this leaves Arniston Rangers and Newtongrange Star now as the Last of the Mohicans in East and Midlothian (cue pedantry about West Calder) terms, assuming the info on here about Penicuik and Craigroyston is legit.

Would have a cheek,  given your chair was calling clubs telling them it was a back water and a licence would cost 100k. In fact I’d say at the last sjfa meeting they lead the project fear and the lies about what had been offered by the sfa. 

Aye?

I think out of all the clubs our 'chair' would have an idea of what it costs to get a licence. Was he speaking about all clubs or just Camelon?

7 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Titanic sinks stuff basically as we saw the tweet from your club about it earlier, but you have to wonder where this leaves Arniston Rangers and Newtongrange Star now as the Last of the Mohicans in East and Midlothian (cue pedantry about West Calder) terms, assuming the info on here about Penicuik and Craigroyston is legit.

I’m happy to agree West Calder is now firmly in West Lothian. 

I’d have to be an insufferable pedant to point out that as well as West Calder there is another former Midlothian team still in the Junior ranks in the form of Pumpherston Juniors.

5 minutes ago, Black Dug said:

Aye?

I think out of all the clubs our 'chair' would have an idea of what it costs to get a licence. Was he speaking about all clubs or just Camelon?

Well at sjfa meeting he pushed the lie, and the fear!  but in particular he pushed it will cost you six figures, yet we’ve got an agreed capacity with the council in place, at a cost of £0 

See the survey turns out the sfa option  not true !  see the 100k terrace costs not true   The email sent we will all go together guess what....

2 minutes ago, falkirktv said:

Well at sjfa meeting he pushed the lie, and the fear!  but in particular he pushed it will cost you six figures, yet we’ve got an agreed capacity with the council in place, at a cost of £0 

See the survey turns out the sfa option  not true !  see the 100k terrace costs not true   The email sent we will all go together guess what....

Attention all those who trusted in TJ & co.  I will not mock you, you believed their lies but now is the time to get the fcuk away from these snakes, or you will be dead within a decade.