Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Aye, like that's your agenda. Tell me why you green dotted a post slagging off Talbot for commemorating 11 Scottish wins? Snide disparaging behaviour which really exposed where you are coming from.
I posted some time ago that to bring the big gun west Junior clubs into the fold keeping some Junior tradition alive would help, the Junior Cup being an important part and an excellent competition to open out. That suggestion was greeted by one Bankie fan ridiculing Talbot's success in it and referring to it as a diddy cup, the post you green dotted.
Gee me peace, I know your game!

I tried. Treat this ID as a troll designed to disrupt the thread, and report any abuse.

6 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

The whole thing stinks, the Juniors are being frozen out will get no concession ...

It's more a case of having missed the boat, in the East at least. It's a pity we can't look back at what you posted when the LL was formed.

18 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

My point is, and always has been, I have no gripe with a pyramid. But the systematic abuse of the Juniors by you and the rest of the monkeys is beyond the pale

Where is this "systematic" abuse of the Juniors?

Edited by Jason King

26 minutes ago, BENJI BOY said:

No but they have had large amounts of taxpayers money pumped into them that the successful Penicuik team hasn't.

Midlothian Council provided Penicuk Athletic with the land, sports pitch & equipment, perimeter fence, covered enclosure, floodlights and changing pavilion.  How does that set them apart from Dalkeith and Easthouses? 

Both clubs have invested their own time and money in upgrading changing rooms, portaloos, landscaping, pitch improvements and club development.

Are we ever going to get an answer to what "Junior Tradition" is or what makes junior football different to other non-league football or any an all-in non-league cup competition wouldn't be as good as - if not better than - the current Junior Cup or why EoS and Lowland League clubs aren't as big a part of their community as Junior clubs (look at Kelty's social media output since winning the EoS and tell me they don't fully engage in the community) or why it's OK to slag off poor crowds in the EoS and Lowland leagues but not the Junior leagues? Even an answer to one of those questions would be good tbh.

What are the chances of Bo'ness actually moving? - Tynieness appeared to indicate a month or so ago that they were dead set against the move as playing Linlithgow was far more attractive than progression. Is it likely to be an evening of "Elgin on a Tuesday night in January", "ra Jooooniooors", "£18 entrance money for me", "pub league", "no fans" etc etc etc or are the top table going to have a coherent and cohesive plan that will sway the intransigent among the members?

On another thread regarding iconic moments in Newtown history it was actually games against senior teams queens park and Elgin city that brought most great memories.

Add to that the trip boness actually had to Elgin must have been a stonking day out with their astonishing comeback.

attended by 858 I might add.

24 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

My point is, and always has been, I have no gripe with a pyramid. But the systematic abuse of the Juniors by you and the rest of the monkeys is beyond the pale, I know it, you know it and I will continue to harp till folk actually realise what's going on. So every post I make regardless of content gets red dotted by some or all of the monkeys, usually followed by disparaging remarks, like the classy midfielder where the opposition take turns at taking him down. Tell me, if I'm such a goon, why do you react or respond to every post I make?

The whole thing stinks, the Juniors are being frozen out will get no concession and will be labelled by those intent in staying to the fore as dinosaurs. It reeks! 

Once again you lower yourself to the very level you are looking to attack!

Edited by leomessi1984
Typo

13 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

I  posted some time ago that to bring the big gun west Junior clubs into the fold keeping some Junior tradition alive would help, the Junior Cup being an important part and an excellent competition to open out.

What traditions would those be - not having a fixture list past the next 10 days? Those sort of traditions?

As you seem to be obsessed with what I'm postinf on then lets ask you one more time -

What are the benefits to staying in the junior "grade" when set against the oft quoted benefits of joining the Senior leagues?

19 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

I tried. Treat this ID as a troll designed to disrupt the thread, and report any abuse.

That would suite you fine, get the one who knows your agenda banned. Why did you green dot that disparaging post about the Juniors?

4 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

That would suite you fine, get the one who knows your agenda banned. Why did you green dot that disparaging post about the Juniors?

What are the benefits to staying in the junior "grade" when set against the oft quoted benefits of joining the Senior leagues?

40 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Tell me, if I'm such a goon, why do you react or respond to every post I make?

I can't speak for everyone here but I red dot you because it clearly annoys the life out of you. 

Well, that and the fact the content of your posts are completely shite.

My point is, and always has been, I have no gripe with a pyramid. But the systematic abuse of the Juniors by you and the rest of the monkeys is beyond the pale, I know it, you know it and I will continue to harp till folk actually realise what's going on. So every post I make regardless of content gets red dotted by some or all of the monkeys, usually followed by disparaging remarks, like the classy midfielder where the opposition take turns at taking him down. ! 

Getting so upset about red dots you again call posters animals. Disgraceful behaviour.
Can you not see the irony that your childish behaviour is apparent in all your posts with your wee digs but you actually seem to think that you’re the voice of reason or something here? The fact youre so wound up about a joke about stars above your badge is a bit mad, so is the concept of stars above the badge.

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I can't speak for everyone here but I red dot you because it clearly annoys the life out of you. 

Well, that and the fact the content of your posts are completely shite.

I suggest the contrary! Except I think yours are complete shite!

6 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

I red dot posts when I see insults (like monkeys and other unacceptable posts. That often includes your posts. I don't red dot people I disagree with just because of disagreeing with it, as long as that post is in a respectable manner, fine, agree to disagree.

8 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

That's a ringing endorsement for my content, thank you.

And if you're not bothered by red dots I suggest you stop continually commenting on the "monkeys" who are red dotting your posts.

One of the benefits for some clubs seems to be Tom Johnston doing his best to put you out of business if what i’ve heard is correct, hopefully be able to confirm the circumstances soon, but some very underhand tactics at play.

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

That's a ringing endorsement for my content, thank you.

And if you're not bothered by red dots I suggest you stop continually commenting on the "monkeys" who are red dotting your posts.

Red dot me all you want, a back handed complement. But what I do care about is that it is all designed to quell me from putting a spoke in the wheel of the anti Junior campaign.

The Juniors within the Pyramid are effyouseekade, the resentment towards them is clear and they have no role now in any pyramid other than to conform. Over and above that some smell blood and see an opportunity to stick the boot in, which is happening under the guise of a thread about the future of the grade. In short it sucks, not because people have a poor opinion of the grade, but because they pretend otherwise whilst plotting it's demise. Why do this? Because they see the opportunity to continually turn heads of clubs within our grade with stories of silk and money whilst cultivating a bad mouth campaign aimed at the grade eventually creating its collapse. The icing on the cake being the big clubs like Talbot having to start at the bottom, firmly in their place.

Be under no elusion, Junior Football has no say, take it or leave it is the deal, so no more rubbish about dialog or pros and cons, there are no pros in Junior football as far as the dancers to the tune are concerned. I know this, so why don't you form a pyramid forum and give us all peace. You won, the Pyramid will only be what those in charge want it to be with zero input from the Juniors. The tail wags the dog well done!