Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

What did I miss, anything to do with organ grinding, monkeys and WW2 references?

I'd suggest ignore anyone who does and the topic would go a lot smoother.

It was nearly solicitor time, close call. I must remember to screenshot 

It was nearly solicitor time, close call. I must remember to screenshot 

You need to up your game Heed.

Anyway back to Pyramids. What are the pies like in the EoS? Could be a major factor in whether clubs move.

16 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

What did I miss, anything to do with organ grinding, monkeys and WW2 references?

I'd suggest ignore anyone who does and the topic would go a lot smoother.

Aye OG, and you can continue the Pravda campaign!

33 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

This thread will reopen shortly.

I realise the topic is emotive but please refrain from personal insults and stick to the relevant discussion matter.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Aye OG, and you can continue the Pravda campaign!

Sigh.

16 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

You need to up your game Heed.

Anyway back to Pyramids. What are the pies like in the EoS? Could be a major factor in whether clubs move.

EoS Pies ? 

Bad news I'm afraid, as fans just can't stop eating them and are getting fat.  Good news for Treasurers though.

Just now, Robert James said:

EoS Pies ? 

Bad news I'm afraid, as fans just can't stop eating them and are getting fat.  Good news for Treasurers though.

That could impact on meeting Licencing requirements, bigger turnstiles required.......

Eh naw, no one was a Nazi. Just to recap, the banned reference was to a group who, to save their own skins, betrayed their own people in the most appalling way, but inevitably it never saved their skins and they suffered a horrible fate regardless, used as a metaphor! Pravda was the Soviet Union but a relentless and ruthless propaganda machine, used as a metaphor! Ring any bells?

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

I expect next week Burnie_man will be Benedict Arnold or the Vichy French. Get those bingo cards ready.

AAAAARGGGG! A reference to Nazi occupation, Godwin's law! This poster must be banned!

1 minute ago, Isabel Goudie said:

AAAAARGGGG! A reference to Nazi occupation, Godwin's law! This poster must be banned!

Why are you always brining up nazi and Hitler in your posts? You have issues and should be reported for banning

12 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Eh naw, no one was a Nazi. Just to recap, the banned reference was to a group who, to save their own skins, betrayed their own people in the most appalling way, but inevitably it never saved their skins and they suffered a horrible fate regardless, used as a metaphor! Pravda was the Soviet Union but a relentless and ruthless propaganda machine, used as a metaphor! Ring any bells?

Just to keep you right again - in your banned post, the likening of pro pyramid posters to the Jewish ghetto police was an example of simile, not a metaphor.

You're mixing your figures of speech.

9 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Listen carefully, I shall say this only once .... Vichy France was the part NOT occupied by the Nazis.

4 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

Just to keep you right again - in your banned post, the likening of pro pyramid posters to the Jewish ghetto police was an example of simile, not a metaphor.

You are of course right, it was an evocative comparison and therefore simile, thanks for that glad you're there to keep me right!

3 minutes ago, Stag Nation said:

Listen carefully, I shall say this only once .... Vichy France was the part NOT occupied by the Nazis.

Never said it wasn't!

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

There have been some great posts on this thread (and some downright horrific ones - ref. Isa) but this is a belter...well played!