Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

4 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

None of them hav a beer garden,he's probably had too much sun,drink and drugs oot his back in the alternative universe that is the "dale".

ALTERNATIVE TO SHITBURN N FIFE ...GONNA TAKE SOME DANE THAT .EVEN HARTHILL MARE APPETISING .

NAE BEER GARDENS IN THE DALE TOONS DRY AND DRUG FREE .CATCH YEEZ DAFTIES 

1 minute ago, Whitburn Vale said:

P.s popped into the  Whitburn v Bathgate derby game in the East Premier yesterday,competitive game,not a lot of  football being played and a crowd of about 150.

When i was a lad there would hav been at least double that there

Was that before or after Graeme Souness arrived?

1 minute ago, energyzone said:

It should also be borne in mind that Hurlford were promoted to the Premier League before the current main backer was installed, and they did so with the bulk of a squad which had to rely on a last match win to preserve their Super First status against Scottish champions Shotts the year before.

They had been in the Super First for 4 or 5 years before that. They do not bad crowd-wise considering the issues they've had with the pitch and the fact they're only a mile from Kilmarnock.

The east had a shit team about six years ago who got a sugar daddy then council took over there pitch and done it up .now they are the next rangers ( metaphorically) 

#allthewaytothetop

5 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

P.s popped into the  Whitburn v Bathgate derby game in the East Premier yesterday,competitive game,not a lot of  football being played and a crowd of about 150.

When i was a lad there would hav been at least double that there,heard a few folk saying how shite junior fitba had become.

Most of the people there were all plus 50 too.

I was there as well. Fancy that! The ref was pish the only one he got right was the keeper handling outside the box.

4 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Aye bang on seargant,that was aboot all he got right!!

Was standing on the wee terracing reasonably close to the pie hut.

I was right in line at the far side. Even as a neutral I claimed for it. Whitburn threw it away.

36 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

Aye they might ... if no they kin just move league ...AE 

See there were a total off 170 fans at threave yesterday. NAEBODY SHOUTING ABOUT THAT THIS WEEK .#biggestgameinhistory 

I was at an EFL game yesterday and bizarrely the people sat 2 rows in front of me started talking about the Threave/Kelty game but not a single word from them on mediocre Junior teams

#eosBOXoffice #allabouttheseniors 

2 minutes ago, drs said:

I was at an EFL game yesterday and bizarrely the people sat 2 rows in front of me started talking about the Threave/Kelty game but not a single word from them on mediocre Junior teams

#eosBOXoffice #allabouttheseniors 

I read the sun today and nae mention off the pub league game .huge full page on the two has beens off the east super league.  But it's all about the greater exposure .#hoaterthantoast .

Canny even get a coin fi alba telly.even the hopeless TJ emptied thè BBC coffers. 

1 hour ago, Goalie Hamish said:

The crayon muncher is back  :lol:

Mibbe the ammy team will dae a better job of it than Armadale :lol:

I' m assuming you:"re not a complete moron Hamish and your reference to crayon munchers isn't intended as a derogatory term for someone with a learning disability because if it is then this thread really has hit the very bottom of the barrel.

40 minutes ago, energyzone said:

It should also be borne in mind that Hurlford were promoted to the Premier League before the current main backer was installed, and they did so with the bulk of a squad which had to rely on a last match win to preserve their Super First status against Scottish champions Shotts the year before.

They had been in the Super First for 4 or 5 years before that. They do not bad crowd-wise considering the issues they've had with the pitch and the fact they're only a mile from Kilmarnock.

Aye but upon entry into the top league (out of a comparatively weak West Super First - only Ladeside a current top flight team), in 2013, they had brought in Henderson and half the Glens team along with some very decent players direct from the Senior ranks. I'd have thought being close to Killie was a benefit - few successful clubs can rely solely on whose on their own doorstep. Talbot's catchment is well beyond walking distance of Beechwood for example.

Never mind, marching season soon, something for Larkhall to look forward (or backward) to.

^^^ Has the dates in the diary...

Away and fling shite at yersel, I couldnt care less what you think it is or isnt, stick tae the point.

That is absolutely disgusting!

Get a fucking grip.

Amazing what you find when trolling on pie and bogroll..ohh how the MIGHTY have shifted there views .
#notcrediblenow
Screenshot_20180506-192414.thumb.png.c149cf1e29449c412c45c2592c4c3948.png

*their views.

Aye they might ... if no they kin just move league ...AE 
See there were a total off 170 fans at threave yesterday. NAEBODY SHOUTING ABOUT THAT THIS WEEK .#biggestgameinhistory 

You’re a bumface.