Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

56 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Only 6 clubs in the old East Region area ie Lothians, Edinburgh and Sauchie voted against then, with Dunbar not replying. 

I think from that we can assume most clubs understand what the options are as it stands, out of the 20 positive replies about half are from clubs already leaving, rumoured to be leaving, or are having meetings to discuss.

I wonder why Broxburn voted against it?  Hang on isn't Provan the hat part of the TJ gang.

4 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

IMO, the top end of the South are not top level of the West standard but they'd fit into the West Super First / upper end of the districts etc... I'm sure if Kello and say Threave swapped leagues this year they'd do a similar job, again IMO.

IMO! - don't bother, ain't interested.

You are the guy who joined the Pollok committee as you didn't have a car and you could get a free run on the bus as a committee member to the away games. And probably didn't pay to get in either.

And we should take you as seriously as you take yourself? I think not.

3 minutes ago, Garret Deasy said:

Condescending arsehole, as ever. 

Sorry - they say they meet the requirements and don't. Sincerest apologies if that message in any way offends. Filling in the form correctly I'd have thought would be important to this whole debate. And good on you for personalising it too.

24 minutes ago, Garret Deasy said:

IMO! - don't bother, ain't interested.

You are the guy who joined the Pollok committee as you didn't have a car and you could get a free run on the bus as a committee member to the away games. And probably didn't pay to get in either.

And we should take you as seriously as you take yourself? I think not.

hahaha - I joined the Lok committee only to get a free run on the bus? Good one. Really dont get your (inaccurate) personalising of this issue. have I touched a raw nerve ??

My point re: Kello and Threave was agreed with by a South (Saints?) fan, I watch south football occasionally, the players that play for Kello quite often come from the South, it's not random ideas pulled out my arse.

Edited by cmontheloknow

On 3/27/2018 at 19:04, kefc said:

Reads to me as Junior clubs put your faith and trust in the SJFA to negotiate the very best scenario on your behalf. He stuck 2 fingers up to the pyramid and Licencing for the past 10 years and now clubs got wise to the situation he’s now been booted into action.

Just catching up on older posts, this seems to be a point missed by many, why would those clubs who want to be in the Pyramid rely on a man who has opposed it and bad mouthed it at every opportunity?  Him and his sidekick.  It's frankly daft.

The EGM's first task should be to remove him from his post and appoint someone on an interim basis who is capable of engaging with the SFA whilst not looking two faced in doing so because everyone in those SFA Pyramid meetings knows his attitude towards the Pyramid. 

In fact if he had any integrity he'd resign.

Edited by Burnie_man

42 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Just catching up on older posts, this seems to be a point missed by many, why would those clubs who want to be in the Pyramid rely on a man who has opposed it and bad mouthed it at every opportunity?  Him and his sidekick.  It's frankly daft.

The EGM's first task should be to remove him from his post and appoint someone on an interim basis who is capable of engaging with the SFA whilst not looking two faced in doing so because everyone in those SFA Pyramid meetings knows his attitude towards the Pyramid. 

In fact if he had any integrity he'd resign.

Excellent point re TJ, if he cannot be removed prior to the meeting he should certainly not chair it. Needs some club to put in a “No confidence motion” Maybe better to hire a large room in a hotel a neutral venue. Cost clubs a pound each, away from the hierarchy corridors