Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

13 hours ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

Well you're pretty wrong in your presumption, several west region clubs are actively looking.

Go on then my man, spit it out, who? 

17 hours ago, NE63 exile said:

A valid point but are the club not struggling to attract bookings with more business floating the way towards the Falkirk Stadium up the road. I see the club are frequently pushing empty slots on Twitter. I remember Ochilview being mobbed 7 nights a week when the 3G was first laid.

What I got told is its because a lot of the time its their community teams and so they don't make money on that. The pitch is used a lot with all their community teams and the Shire being there.

Just now, AlanCamelonfan said:

Or maybe time we got some proper conversations on here instead of people who jump down your throat when i was asking a question as what had happened to a SENIOR club.

You wouldn't know a proper conversationif it slapped you in the face, you can't stop yourself from abusing other members when you can't hack the debate.

Not really I'm quite open to who I am.  Quite happy to tell you the same thing to you in person had the same thing been said. Never shat myself fae weegie junkies no going to shite myself fae a wee shitty fife c**t

oooooft, meltdown indeed.

Just now, Burnie_man said:

You wouldn't know a proper conversationif it slapped you in the face, you can't stop yourself from abusing other members when you can't hack the debate.

You can't handle being challenged when you resort to the SNP tactic of repeating the same thing over and over when the musselburgh man answered your question on why the junior structure was better

You can't handle being challenged when you resort to the SNP tactic of repeating the same thing over and over when the musselburgh man answered your question on why the junior structure was better

I'd walk away from the keyboard if I were you before you make a bigger eejit of yourself and earn a ban.

16 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Councils have f**k all money. Stenhousemuir had to lay out costs and it hindered them in other ways so go and take a flying f**k to yourself you fife c**t

Chucking aroon words like that should be a ban nae need fur it youve lost the plot

Well it's done now and kelty be fine Fife councils loaded. Everyone who likes the juniors is wrong. Great debate

Perhaps we could compare hardline pro-junior postings to the mess that is Brexit...? Pretending everything will be brilliant bu reminiscing about the past?

Councils have f**k all money. Stenhousemuir had to lay out costs and it hindered them in other ways so go and take a flying f**k to yourself you fife c**t

I can give your posts negatives aswell burnie man. You petty little man

You tell those b*****ds Alan! [emoji23]