Cambuslang Rangers 2017-18

thelangonline

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Liam is too good for Kilsyth and should look at the bigger picture...Clang have only got themselves to blame as he's one of the best in the juniors!

Agreed. Given the right partnership he would be an asset to any club! It wasn't that long ago that he was offered a contract at Birmingham City FC.

1 hour ago, thelangonline said:

To blame for what?

It's less than 6 weeks since the boy got a new contract. The Lang are to blame for signing an excellent asset and not nurturing him to the extent he wants away so soon. 

Edited just now by Viewparker

Liam is too good for Kilsyth and should look at the bigger picture...Clang have only got themselves to blame as he's one of the best in the juniors!

What a pile of pish that is?? Liam is an excellent player and would do well at most teams! Too good for Kilsyth?? A team in the same division very strange [emoji848]

17 hours ago, spud4 said:

What a pile of pish that is?? Liam is an excellent player and would do well at most teams! Too good for Kilsyth?? A team in the same division very strange emoji848.png

Totally agree Spud. We are a new team in this league. Kilsyth are an established super 1st team who almost got to the prem last year. Would be a great move if everyone gets what they need.

Also to respond to jinkys comments. I think all of the others boys would be a bit offended by your comments . There is no doubt  Liam has great ability and we want to keep him . Liam's fork dipped at the back end of last season as he had an issue with his foot and just hasn't got back to his fine form (he possibly hasn't had a fair enough crack this year) It's upto him to stay and fight or for the clubs valuation to be met . It's quite simple.

Shame about Liam's foot issue as he may have got a move back to the SPFL if this injury hadn't curtailed his form...this goes back to my original point about being too good for Kilsyth and this is not being disrespectful to Kilsyth...his ability IMO is above this level and that is what I believe.

If he is fit again then I believe his contribution last season merits a run of games instead of being placed behind the new players who should essentially be trying to displace him and not the other way round.

Why doesnt the boy work hard and try get back into the team rather than ask for a transfer.the boy musy have talent if brimingham wanted him maybe attitude is wrong tho.

Mon the papers

A young man who is a model professional who clearly wants to play football on a regular basis.
In regard to Birmingham City FC. Liam was offered a contract but unfortunately the manager departed soon after and his replacement had other plans!

Archived