Cambuslang Rangers 2017-18

thelangonline

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although unconfirmed by the club, according to a thread on here Cambuslang Rangers have signed the following

Sean McCall - Kirkie Rob Roy

Jordan Love - Gartcairn

Cammy Lawson - Lanark Utd

Paul Hewitt - Johnstone Burgh

Adam Boyle - East Kilbride Thistle

8 hours ago, Beckanbaur said:

3 signings from teams in the lowest division to strengthen a team going into super leagues? And none of them are from the champs Perthshire ?

All decent players.

Boyle was Cambuslang player of the year in his first spell at Somervell.

On 14/06/2017 at 17:09, thelangonline said:

Although unconfirmed by the club, according to a thread on here Cambuslang Rangers have signed the following

Sean McColl - Kirkie Rob Roy
Jordan Love - Gartcairn
Cammy Lawson - Lanark Utd
Paul Hewitt - Johnstone Burgh
Adam Boyle - East Kilbride Thistle

I'm sure if you ask supporters of Lanark,Gartcairn, jb and ekt they will tell you that these players have been good this season. I'm really happy with the additions and with another 2/3 signings we will be just about there.

On 15/06/2017 at 18:42, dk81130 said:

I'm sure if you ask supporters of Lanark,Gartcairn, jb and ekt they will tell you that these players have been good this season. I'm really happy with the additions and with another 2/3 signings we will be just about there.

Is this the ex Lanark Paul Hewitt?

Cameron Lawson is a good player and has the potential to be even better. He will have to work at his fitness and, dare I say, become somewhat leaner to play at this level. Good defender and can crack in the free kicks.  Good luck to him. Has been a good servant to Lanark.

Archived