League fixtures out -29/6/2017

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Looking at our fixtures for the first 9 games of the season I reckon we should be top of the league.

Oh yes the Livingston fc chartered flight to the SPL is boarding and the seatbelt sign is about to go ON

What is the SPL?

Hell of a tough opening month for us. Our game v United must be a candidate for being shown on Alba? Actually, how many games do Alba show a season anyway?

On 2017-6-10 at 10:32, greendot said:

I still have nightmares the last time you played us on the opening day :death

Ye a junior striker playing leftback  ... We got ripped to shreds .. Pars were shit hot that day ..Unlike previous season when they were our bitches 

25 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Tough start for us. Imagine Saints starting off by not winning the first 5 games!

Could potentially happen.

Are we to read this as not winning all 5 like 4 and a draw being mediocre fare from the champions elect?

Or no wins from 5? Can't be the latter for anyone who's been reading PnB for the last few months.

10 minutes ago, RiG said:

Hell of a tough opening month for us. Our game v United must be a candidate for being shown on Alba? Actually, how many games do Alba show a season anyway?

Unfortunately they're decreasing it for the forthcoming season.

Are we to read this as not winning all 5 like 4 and a draw being mediocre fare from the champions elect?
Or no wins from 5? Can't be the latter for anyone who's been reading PnB for the last few months.

No wins from 5 [emoji14]. Actually 6 because Div forgot to add United in.

We still have 2-3 signings to make which could make all the difference but just now Id be delighted with the play-offs. Signed a few part time players signed which make them an unknown quantity.

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Unfortunately they're decreasing it for the forthcoming season.

Cheers. Obviously if fans can make it to games that's good as it will mean less faffing about with kick off times. I think most Alba games tended to be Saturday evening fixtures anyway?

Just now, RiG said:

Cheers. Obviously if fans can make it to games that's good as it will mean less faffing about with kick off times. I think most Alba games tended to be Saturday evening fixtures anyway?

Yes, they all kicked off at 17.00. They also showed some playoff games.

Dunfermline at home followed by Brechin away teams will be playing catch up on us after that start. The Amber Machine is back!!!!

Archived