League fixtures out -29/6/2017

Livi away is like a home game for me. Very considerate of the fixture folk. Good to get a couple of tough home games in early. Our gang of hired thugs will be looking forward to Falkirk's visit. No danger we're finishing that one with eleven players. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

As long as we finish with 3 points. Sick to death of this thing they have over us.

More money and better players?

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Reading the Falkirk thread you'd think Falkirk are gearing up for a relegation battleemoji1.png

No one else has given them anything else to moan about yet - need to look inwards for now.

34 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

As long as we finish with 3 points. Sick to death of this thing they have over us.

The manner of the defeat in the last game against them could count in our favour. We didn't take that last defeat too well tbh and this game should be a fiery one. 

The manner of the defeat in the last game against them could count in our favour. We didn't take that last defeat too well tbh and this game should be a fiery one. 

Should hope so. Reckon a win there along with a fairly positive start could see us making an early push for a play off spot.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Should hope so. Reckon a win there along with a fairly positive start could see us making an early push for a play off spot.

I suppose if you chalked off the form of the first quarter when we had that muppet in goals we'd be solidly in the playoff spots. 

15 minutes ago, ExxyJj said:

Don't forget your impressive crowds! 

Nobody shows up to watch me mate I work in an office.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Good to get a couple of tough home games in early. Our gang of hired thugs will be looking forward to Falkirk's visit. No danger we're finishing that one with eleven players. 

Agreed. Stonewall penalty and red card for "heid's gone" Higginbotham IMO.  

Agreed. Stonewall penalty and red card for "heid's gone" Higginbotham IMO.  

The Lee Wallace Hampden Hotline will be primed and ready for use along with our cameras in case you lot step out of line. We'll keep quiet about our own players diving and cheating of course.

Higgy a prime red card candidate. Big Nat is too slow to catch your players. Joe Cardle has an excellent record of decking players and getting away with it. Should be a feisty one.

2 hours ago, GiGi said:

Nobody shows up to watch me mate I work in an office.

2 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

He's a Morton fan bud.

Apart from that, solid posting.

Was posting from the browser on my phone which doesn't show poster's clubs, and just assumed GiGi was a Bairn. Egg, meet face :shutup

Now the Raith have gone are we now your big Derby again? ????

Archived