The DUP

Blootoon87

2 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

That recollection must be tough mate?
To walk in on yer fat mess of a bird getting roasted by the two junkies fae the downstairs flat for the price of a spliff!
Especially when you've just put in a hard shift collecting the trollies at Aldi.
You close the door and go make yourself a sandwich, it's ok though pal, it's NOT your fault!

*inhales sharply through teeth*

That recollection must be tough mate?
To walk in on yer fat mess of a bird getting roasted by the two junkies fae the downstairs flat for the price of a spliff!
Especially when you've just put in a hard shift collecting the trollies at Aldi.
You close the door and go make yourself a sandwich, it's ok though pal, it's NOT your fault!

Do you just get wrecked for 2 weeks from the 12th onwards?

You're a mess

Do you just get wrecked for 2 weeks from the 12th onwards?

You're a mess

It's ok pal, I'm away for another few months, just strangely feel the need for a wee observation now and then on P&B.
Hope that's all fine? Aw the best Rab[emoji6][emoji106][emoji636]

I remember the good old days when rob used to tell us he went fishing with his pals instead of all that stuff [emoji848]

Decent 3lb Brown Trout out of the Lower Bann, and played Portrush to my handicap! Great few days thanks. [emoji6][emoji106]

What does that mean exactly ? Are you one of those mutants that stands on the pavements cheering them on ?

Aye that's me, are you one of those sad wee whanks, who sits on a keyboard complaining about it?
Get yer self out a wee bit more mate.

8 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Aye that's me, are you one of those sad wee whanks, who sits on a keyboard complaining about it?
Get yer self out a wee bit more mate.

I'm not complaining and to be honest there's nothing more sadder than the dregs that follow the walks past my window once a year.

I'm not complaining and to be honest there's nothing more sadder than the dregs that follow the walks past my window once a year.

The windae outside Greggs? I'm surprised that yer allowed to keep yer pish stained mattress there indefinitely. I blame the council!

Just now, RedRob72 said:

The windae outside Greggs? I'm surprised that yer allowed to keep yer pish stained mattress there indefinitely. I blame the council!

Mate, the people that sleep on streets on pish stained mattresses are at least 2 or 3 rungs above the parade hangers on in the societal pecking order. 

Mate, the people that sleep on streets on pish stained mattresses are at least 2 or 3 rungs above the parade hangers on in the societal pecking order. 

Sorry Pal I wouldn't know that, I'll just have to take your word for it.

If you attend any march in Scotland I'm sure you'll know fine well.

Attend most of em, and agree that our walks attract some unwanted attention, but perhaps you could say that about most large gatherings.
Believe me I'd rather those who come just to get pished and mouth obscenities would just give it a miss completely, they aren't wanted.

5 hours ago, eez-eh said:

The forum's resident bigots trying to...

...link a patriotic pro-British organization that backed the No side in the Referendum to Nazism on a tenuous basis despite Britain (with apologies to the Czechs) being the Nazis fiercest enemy all the way through from 1939 to 1945. Same old same old. The Orange Order merits criticism over many things such as chronically bad dress sense and taste in music and still banging on about differing brands of sky fairy worship well over 100 years on from the voyage of the Beagle and the works of Nietzsche, but splashing this all over the front page of a newspaper was all about generating an eye-catching headline to temporarily boost an ever sinking circulation in a "Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster" sort of way rather than serious journalism.

13 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

...link a patriotic pro-British organization that backed the No side in the Referendum to Nazism on a tenuous basis despite Britain (with apologies to the Czechs) being the Nazis fiercest enemy all the way through from 1939 to 1945. Same old same old. The Orange Order merits criticism over many things such as chronically bad dress sense and taste in music and still banging on about differing brands of sky fairy worship well over 100 years on from the voyage of the Beagle and the works of Nietzsche, but splashing this all over the front page of a newspaper was all about generating an eye-catching headline to temporarily boost an ever sinking circulation in a "Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster" sort of way rather than serious journalism.

:lol:

bbbbbbbbut...I've condemned the DUP and the Orange Order...I've been unfarily pigheonholed as a bigot by madmen and I have no idea why....

:lol: