Senior Scottish Cup

Nugent4nil

With Glenafton completing the double and Kelty Hearts jumping ship to the EOS League I take it that means there will only be 3 of the possible 5 junior sides qualifying for the senior Scottish next season? I know others qualify through whatever means, also when does the ruling that you have to meet certain criteria to be allowed entry kick in?

29 minutes ago, Nugent4nil said:

With Glenafton completing the double and Kelty Hearts jumping ship to the EOS League I take it that means there will only be 3 of the possible 5 junior sides qualifying for the senior Scottish next season? I know others qualify through whatever means, also when does the ruling that you have to meet certain criteria to be allowed entry kick in?

Glenafton in of course as you say and kelty's qualification surely will stand as they're not SFA members yet. Banks o'Dee, Linlithgow and Girvan in as SFA members. Two teams qualifying twice (GA/BoD) means a diminished Junior entry.

There is no criteria to entry via qualifying - ground can be moved in early rounds (Colville Park at Bens, Harestanes at Kilsyth eg).

All other non-automatic qualifiers:

Colville Park (SAFA Cup winners)

Lothian Thistle HV: regional non-member Cup winners / EoS winners

Edusport are now SFA member and also won the SoS.

Archived