Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

DutchBorderer

Favourite game so far yesterday and hardest win. Started off at the jigsaw buildings next to School with next to no loot. Me and teammate killed one each on the jigsaws then just ran north. Killed 2 on a bike, then a building camper, ended up north of ruins still with no good shit even from the people we looted.

Wasn't until the last 12 or so we got jumped by 2 guys coming in from the blue who were terrible and should have killed us. Instead we dealt with them and got the proverbial motherload of gear and were in the best position to attack the final circle. Teammate got knocked down at the end and I 1v2'ed the last team for the win. 

Some feeling when you win a game like that. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/25/2017 at 10:19, GiGi said:

Favourite game so far yesterday and hardest win. Started off at the jigsaw buildings next to School with next to no loot. Me and teammate killed one each on the jigsaws then just ran north. Killed 2 on a bike, then a building camper, ended up north of ruins still with no good shit even from the people we looted.

Wasn't until the last 12 or so we got jumped by 2 guys coming in from the blue who were terrible and should have killed us. Instead we dealt with them and got the proverbial motherload of gear and were in the best position to attack the final circle. Teammate got knocked down at the end and I 1v2'ed the last team for the win. 

Some feeling when you win a game like that. 

Sounds like me.

• 3 weeks later...

First Chicken dinner (duos) today with 4 kills myself. Feel like I'm starting to improve but luckily had a decent lfg guy with me who could speak English. Servers issues the last week however has been a pain.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived