Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

I reckon I'm going to be posting in this thread about every 20 minutes.

Her latest one is putting the dustpan and brush on top of the pedal bin in the kitchen meaning I either have to move it or watch it go flying off onto the floor. The latter is what I'm going to do everytime until she gets the message.

This, along with putting her handbags on the bar stools or putting any of her shite on any flat surfaces - worktops, microwaves, shelves etc - has got me on YouTube looking up how easy it is to remove and relay patio slabs.

<<<seething

My other half has a few annoying habits, but the one that unquestionably boils my piss the most is when we're watching TV. For example, we both enjoy The Blacklist, yet she'll suddenly start talking about utterly irrelevant shite during it which I can filter out and still follow the programme, then she picks up the Sky remote anyway to replay the bit she missed because she was talking utter pish. 

This often branches out into her asking stupid questions because she hasn't been paying attention. "So is he the bad guy then?" (usually by the time we're about 7 episodes into season 2 of something. 

Actually seething just typing this out tbh. 

Puts the toilet seat down so I have to lift it back up

gently lets her farts out then says woops a daisy (just push and enjoy)

wakes me with an elbow and tells me to f**k off back to my own side

loses her shit (vape, glasses, keys) and expects me to find them

Jesus f**k how long you got?

When I say something and she doesn't hear me properly and that lead to "what?" I then repeat and she tells me what she thought I said. I don't give a f**k wi this drivel.

She will throw her dirty washing to the bottom of the stairs to put in the basket later and then literally climb over it rather than pick it up.

She seems to wait on me moving when we are both sat on the couch then suddenly it's "go get me -----" lazy cow.

We live near Grahamston but the Falkirk High train is more frequent and quicker so she will phone me from Edinburgh and ask me to pick her up from High because she's "just missed the Grahamston train" and isn't waiting on the next 1.

I need to stop now,

She clogs up the shower trap with her hair and would rather stand in water than clean it out. 

She puts her tights in with my washing so that when I take it out it's wrapped up like a Christmas parcel.

She changes the radio station when she uses my car. 

I have absolutely no doubt I do more infuriating things to her as I can be slightly short with her at times. 

I don't have many, but the one that I don't get is when making tea. She'll leave the teabag and spoon on the wee rest thing. That's fine if you're going to reuse the bag, but I think the record was 8 teabags and spoons, it looked like some weird metal Xmas tree. Just put the bag in the bloody bin that way you don't need to wash the spoon either! I just don't get it!

33 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

She clogs up the shower trap with her hair and would rather stand in water than clean it out. 

This!!! Only she blames it on me for 'using to much shower gel'. Eh?!!!

Leaves the butter sitting out on when finished making toast. This should annoy me less than it does because I don't use butter. Hair in the shower plughole - and it's always me who removes it and unclogs the drain. Reminds me to do things more often than I'd like and I also get the talking when we're meant to be watching TV or a DVD together. With the wedding only 4 months away there are an increasing number of things to talk about, tbf.

Watching TV with my wife is a nightmare. She regularly nods off halfway through Hawaii Five O or whatever garbage she has on, then wakes up with 5 minutes left and expects me to explain the entire episode.

She can't navigate to save her life. "Take this exit," I'll say - "This exit?" she'll reply - "Yes" - "This one?" - "YES!" - and she misses it. She always leaves the car parked in first gear, then forgets when she next starts the engine.

She says the reason I'm tired all the time is because I don't come to bed early enough, then moans and complains if I try to go to bed before she does.

7 years married this September.

7 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's remarkable how many women don't know the difference between left and right. 

Should go back to when they didn't have rights IMO

Shouting from another room and then getting annoyed when I can't hear her at all or understand what she's on about. Made worse if she then says "well come down then". Erm, if you want to say something, you come to me.