Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

“Can we watch *insert TV Show?”

Agree to watch, then have to explain the plot as she’s too busy messaging her friend about mundane crap, then when a twist happens I have to put up with her over the top reaction.

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I have had a horrendous cough/chest infection for coming on 4 weeks now, 3 of which I was away at work. As predicted by Google, such an infection is often followed by sinusitis. This all ties in with the fact that for the last few days I have been almost deaf. Really a horrible feeling and quite embarrassing having to constantly ask folk to repeat themselves.

Anyway, yesterday she announced that she is sick and tired of having to say things twice to me, and she has had enough of me coughing.

Cheers for that.

boot.jpg.13aeb28373f21331b7f53b8414db8516.jpgpie.jpg.a13d584bbf4b10996338c84540dde6fc.jpg

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I have had a horrendous cough/chest infection for coming on 4 weeks now, 3 of which I was away at work. As predicted by Google, such an infection is often followed by sinusitis. This all ties in with the fact that for the last few days I have been almost deaf. Really a horrible feeling and quite embarrassing having to constantly ask folk to repeat themselves.

Anyway, yesterday she announced that she is sick and tired of having to say things twice to me, and she has had enough of me coughing.

Cheers for that.

Eh?