Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

18 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My missus seems to be quite a slapper in her dreams. She's always waking up in the morning to tell me she dreamed she's had an affair and that I too had been having an affair. Sadly, she normally pairs me up with someone terrible, like some rotund lump from a soap. This morning I was kindly woken with what can only be described as hand relief from the good lady. When finished she said she had been doing that to someone in her dream, although in her dreams "it was a really skinny one with really small balls". 

Reading into this, I'd say your wife is unsatisfied sexually, hence the frequent dreams about infidelity. She'll leave you soon because you're a shite ride, probably announce it at Christmas dinner.

50 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Reading into this, I'd say your wife is unsatisfied sexually, hence the frequent dreams about infidelity. She'll leave you soon because you're a shite ride, probably announce it at Christmas dinner.

Karma. I broke up with a girl on Christmas Day once (though it took until Boxing Day for it to sink in to her head I was serious). Cost me a small fortune from Majestic Wine in Dutch courage beforehand to get the job done. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not skinny, and my balls are proven in the field of procreation.

Also, it wasnt Mrs P's dreams she was doing that in....

She tells me you're average-sized, which given your overall diminutive stature gives a pleasing illusion of being well-endowed. 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
She tells me you're average-sized, which given your overall diminutive stature gives a pleasing illusion of being well-endowed. 

We play the game with the pieces God gave us....

Sandwich for a w**k? Not bad.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

She does make a decent piece. I trust you appreciated the fruits of the struggle I had to go through to force a return to Lurpak following a failed dabble with Aldi own brand.

I brought some M&S own brand butter home once instead of Lurpak and the rage it induced in Mrs P was something to behold. 

She does make a decent piece. I trust you appreciated the fruits of the struggle I had to go through to force a return to Lurpak following a failed dabble with Aldi own brand.

I brought some M&S own brand butter home once instead of Lurpak and the rage it induced in Mrs P was something to behold. 

Lurpak is utter shite. A bread tearing b*****d of a thing.

Bertolli pisses all over lurpak, this isn’t even up for debate.
The fact it says spreadable is a joke on their behalf. Have to glide it across the bread, I’m just looking to spread my piece not f**k about.

Just now, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Over two weeks before a short break Mrs AFJ wanted to know what clothes I wanted to pack.

It's a short break FFS - a couple of changes of scants, socks and t-shirts and I'm good to go. Probably the night before we leave.

This is probably more "Things I do to infuriate my partner" but the fact I can pack for a 2 week holiday in about 5 minutes bugs the piss out of my wife.