Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

16 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I had an idea she might be. I bet she wishes she was deaf as well rather than listening him and his stupid dug.

She loves that dog. She's blind without her glasses. Don't think she's deaf but she has a talent for filtering out anything I say. 

Edited by Shandon Par

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

It's only a small thing, but she puts the cutlery in the drying basket the wrong way up.

Can any lawyers advise whether this is grounds for divorce?

Very formal of you. Starter cutlery on the outer edges of the drainer?

59 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Restacking the dishwasher because "it doesnt look right".

Knock yourself out hen and fill it yourself then. 

I'm with your missus here. My wife just opens the dishwasher door and horses everything in. Usually need to wash half the stuff again if she has been left to it, plus she doesn't scrape off food etc so it has a big pile of boiled food, cat food/debris etc at the drain/filter. 

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

It's only a small thing, but she puts the cutlery in the drying basket the wrong way up.

Can any lawyers advise whether this is grounds for divorce?

How is that even possible? Who would hold the dirty end and put it in handle up?

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Restacking the dishwasher because "it doesnt look right".

Knock yourself out hen and fill it yourself then. 

There is, clearly, a correct way to stack the dishwasher.

Thinks that if you're working from home then it means you should be taking on all the various household chores during the day.

I also remember my mum (not my 'other half' before one of you lot makes a comment) also playing this game whilst I was supposedly on study leave at school. Ended up going into school the whole time with the handful of other losers to avoid the cleaning and gardening, all this whilst everyone else played ProEvo of course.

My girlfriend moans a lot about how we don't "do stuff" together, which is nonsense as we see each other loads throughout the week, but what she means is we don't actually go out places (despite her never fucking suggesting anywhere). So, I have a wee brainstorm to myself today and think of ideas for us tomorrow night. "We haven't been to a comedy night before" I think to myself, I'll suggest that. Suggestion made. Her reply? "I've been busy all week and would prefer a quiet night".

Image result for trying to contain rage gif

26 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

My girlfriend moans a lot about how we don't "do stuff" together, which is nonsense as we see each other loads throughout the week, but what she means is we don't actually go out places (despite her never fucking suggesting anywhere). So, I have a wee brainstorm to myself today and think of ideas for us tomorrow night. "We haven't been to a comedy night before" I think to myself, I'll suggest that. Suggestion made. Her reply? "I've been busy all week and would prefer a quiet night".

Image result for trying to contain rage gif

It's perfectly reasonable that she's unhappy. You're a fucking dick and she's lovely.

Away from how much of a terrible person The Moonster is, my wife infuriates me with the dishwasher also. In her case, she unpacks it after I've filled it, and filled it perfectly well, only to repack it a slightly different way and turn it on. Not to take anything out, or add anything in, but simply repacks it in a way she prefers. The fucking boot. Her da does it as well with his dishwasher, he moans that her maw packs it wrong and repacks it. Family of dicks.

56 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Thinks that if you're working from home then it means you should be taking on all the various household chores during the day.

The same applies if you're (genuinely) on a sick day.