Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Her: “So When are you moving in?”

Me: “I think it’s a bit soon to be discussing moving in together, don’t want to rush it either. I feel we should talk about it within the next 6 months.”

Her: “aw it’s Just I’ve been looking at bigger flats and joint bank accounts and I can learn to drive your car..”

Every. Fucking. Night.

Succubus.

Get out while you still can.

How long have you been together? Is she meaning a joint savings account? I have a joint savings account and a joint account our bills come out of. After that what's left of our money is our own. I don't think I could be hattered with one joint account.

Just under 2 years.

I just think she’s trying to rush us as her best pal is engaged and living with someone and keeps passing comment we should be.

One big difference is her pal has been seeing her partner for 5 years.

I just don’t want to jump in and f**k it all up.

16 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Just under 2 years.

I just think she’s trying to rush us as her best pal is engaged and living with someone and keeps passing comment we should be.

My old man gave in to my mother's demands for a joint account last year, a month after their 40th wedding anniversary.

This is the approach you should take.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Just under 2 years.

I’m presuming you’ve met her mother ? Is she sound, sane ? There’s a high probability that’s what she’ll turn out like. Mother in law ok, get her moved in 

2 hours ago, mizfit said:

Just under 2 years.

The dreaded mate problem.

I used to hate when some stupid bint asked my then g/f so how long have you been with Gary? 8 years. And you aren't married? Followed with sad eyes.

f**k you ya stupid cow.  I don't stick my nose into your business ya gobshite. 

That usually holds them.

Her: “So When are you moving in?”

Me: “I think it’s a bit soon to be discussing moving in together, don’t want to rush it either. I feel we should talk about it within the next 6 months.”

Her: “aw it’s Just I’ve been looking at bigger flats and joint bank accounts and I can learn to drive your car..”

Every. Fucking. Night.

Dump her via a post it note on the fridge. It's the only solution

Me: Drops old plate on kitchen floor.

Angry wife appears: What kind of plate did you break? Was it one of the new patterned ones?

Me: No, just an old basic pink one. And watch your bare feet, there are still shards on the floor. 

Angry wife: Was it a new patterned plate?

Me: No, an old pink one. And please watch you feet. 

Angry wife: Was it a new patterned plate. Why are you being such a grouchy fucker? 

----

I might as well talk to the kettle.

Angry wife appears: What kind of plate did you break? Was it one of the new patterned ones?
Me: No, just an old basic pink one. And watch your bare feet, there are still shards on the floor. 
Angry wife: Was it a new patterned plate. Why are you being such a grouchy fucker? 

----

You have a fine collection of dictator avatars

----

SP: FOR f**k SAKE, for a fourth fucking time it was NOT one of the new fucking patterned plates but by f**k I wish it was because they’re fucking shite. Now f**k off. (Internally, obviously)

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

----

So was it one of the patterned plates then?

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

----

f**k sake, mate.  Why did you break one of her new patterned plates? 

6 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

----

I didn't know your wife was blind. What a selfless man you are.