Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Our flat is fairly long and narrow with the bog at one end and the kitchen at the other.  She's louder than I am and has a habit of asking me to do something while I'm having a shite by shouting really loudly.  I shout back but she can't hear me and gets annoyed that I don't come and help her right away.  

She might be more annoyed if you came hobbling out the bog with your keks at your ankles and skitters falling out your hole.

On 10/11/2017 at 22:39, heedthebaa said:

Rather than empty the fucking kitchen pedal bin, she crams everything in that tight I can’t pull the binliner out 

Mine does that too.

She never empties any bins but is great at filling thm

Edited by Gaz FFC

Aye same problem here, I could also add one day she’ll actually make a cup of coffee

Youd think with tassimo and nespresso machines this would be easier but no. She either replaces the tassimo cartridge when its off and it doesnt read correctly and needs opened and shut again with her managing to make a second hole spreading loose coffee everywhere or she ignores the water light and wonders why she gets a half cup. Its an easy process to follow.
Turn on.
Check water.
Place coffee cartridge.
Press go
But even this is too much for her

Went for a Sunday lunch yesterday and another kick off over being over charged. She was quite within her rights to query the bill and yes we were over charged by £8 on a £52 bill, but she done it as usual, with no finesse whatsoever. I did my usual act of support and just  walked out for a fag and left her too it

If the wean bashes her head on the missus' watch it's an accident and I agree.

If the wean bashes her head on my watch, I'm not paying enough attention and it my fault that she may end up brain damaged.

Cue a full blown argument.

This ultimately leads to me telling her to "f**k off" and her believing shes the victim of the situation.

7 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

This. Also full of stuff that can go into the recycling.

When I confront her “it all gets thrown out anyway” 

42 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Anytime I get the tiniest yellow head on my neck or face, it's got to get popped with her sharp nails. Childbirth is nothing compared to this shit.

I always feel she digs her nails in more than is necessary, just to be wicked like

She (in fact all women)  would probably enjoy the mangoworm video.

Stop mentioning it. My life was blissful until I saw you mention this on another thread. I don't think my life will ever be the same again. Not the best thing to watch if you suffer with trypophobia like myself. My teeth are grinding just thinking about it now.

not just that, stuff that could go in the recycling at 1/20 of the volume that she can't be arsed crushing or flatpacking.

This ! She said the other week about how I'll have to take a load of stuff to the dump as the cardboard recycle bin was full more than a week before collection . On inspection it was full of empty boxes , not only had she not made any attempt to break them and flatten them she actually managed to avoid putting any other cardboard inside the empty boxes ! 5 mins later and the bin was less than half full including all the excess stuff that I 'had to take to the dump ' .

Top stuff from the mrs this morning. Im on a weeks holiday from work whilst she has to get up for hers unfortunately. Shes kept her work stuff downstairs as not to disturb me when shes getting ready as she wants to let me get a lie in for a change. She then jumps on the bus for work and phones me to ask me what we are having for tea, meaning im awake and up literally minutes after shes left the house....

28 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Top stuff from the mrs this morning. Im on a weeks holiday from work whilst she has to get up for hers unfortunately. Shes kept her work stuff downstairs as not to disturb me when shes getting ready as she wants to let me get a lie in for a change. She then jumps on the bus for work and phones me to ask me what we are having for tea, meaning im awake and up literally minutes after shes left the house....

You’re trusted with making the tea!? Many moons ago I tried helping, started by emptying a pan of greasy looking shit out, apparently it was to make gravy. I was telt to f**k off out the kitchen and haven’t been trusted since (apart from cheese on toast)