Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

56 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Ties the end of the loaf packet in a knot once she's got her bread out even though it comes with a plastic clip to reseal it.

If anyone takes her side again after toothpastegate I am not going to be impressed.

I don't see what the problem is, the knot is always easy to unravel.

Spoiler

moz.jpg.c8a8e8fc1c349ad2af3807e874d962d3.jpg

Might as well post this in the right place 

Going on holiday to fuerteventura tomorrow. The wife suggested earlier in the week that I take the kids to the soft play (which she hates) so that she could do all the packing in peace. When I got back I took our youngest for a haircut. She is currently stomping about raging because she's "done all the packing without any help" and "she's only one person." 

f**k up. 

13 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Going on holiday to fuerteventura tomorrow. The wife suggested earlier in the week that I take the kids to the soft play (which she hates) so that she could do all the packing in peace. When I got back I took our youngest for a haircut. She is currently stomping about raging because she's "done all the packing without any help" and "she's only one person." 

f**k up. 

At least you're not going on holiday while she's on the rag.

Edited by Tony Ferrino

f**k up. 

Sounds like its gonna be a cracker of a holiday ....

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Ties the end of the loaf packet in a knot once she's got her bread out even though it comes with a plastic clip to reseal it.

If anyone takes her side again after toothpastegate I am not going to be impressed.

You pair should have a suicide pact. Clothes pegs are what should be used.

My Mrs can't have a surface empty in the house.

Suddenly any space becomes infested wi her stuff.

Sat in the living room right now the fireplace is covered. The TV stand is covered. The radiator cover is covered. The 2 tall boy units are covered. This is just 1 room too

30 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Using the 'space' behind the doors for putting stuff like bags or shoes.
Doors only open 1/3 or 1/2 way in our house.

It's rage inducing when your carrying something.

This, oh for the love of god this, nothing worse coming into the hall with the football team kitbag and other stuff, and the fucking door only opens 5 inches or less, cue bang on the head followed by many expletives from me, with her compounding said misery by actually saying "did you not see that there" :lol:

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

My Mrs can't have a surface empty in the house.

Suddenly any space becomes infested wi her stuff.

Sat in the living room right now the fireplace is covered. The TV stand is covered. The radiator cover is covered. The 2 tall boy units are covered. This is just 1 room too

Aren't tall boys bedroom accoutrements?

"Watching" some shite on tv last night (actually sitting on her phone not looking at tv for at least 10 mins during our conversation) and when I switched it to a programme declared "take it I am finished watching telly now".

fucking cow.