Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Mine is currently eating some grapefruit making the most God awful fucking eating noises one can imagine. I can't even help feeling absolutely seething inside.
I want to fucking scream shut the absolute f**k up, stop being so fucking loud eating you utter fucking c**t. But that'd probably come across as aggressive.
Can't help this tight, angry knot in my chest though.

Mine is currently eating some grapefruit making the most God awful fucking eating noises one can imagine. I can't even help feeling absolutely seething inside.
I want to fucking scream shut the absolute f**k up, stop being so fucking loud eating you utter fucking c**t. But that'd probably come across as aggressive.

Tell her? Lol ffs

39 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Should have gone to London last night with your new mates, got it out of your system.

She'll kick you in the pie!

11 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The way to stop these types of situations is simple. Do it wrong. They soon learn that to get anything done "properly" they need to do it themselves.

Kens the score. O.K., you have to suffer a bit of grief two or three times, but then you're left in peace.

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

On a similar note I regularly get asked to pick up something from the shop on my way home from work. Which I've no issue with as it saves her taking the wee one out. But when she's at work and I'm at home with the wee one I'll again get a text asking to go and pick something up.

send the bairn. She'll not ask again...

Leaving the car seat forward when she uses the car so it's awkward getting in, messing with the climate control (same reasons as thermostat in the house), moving the nearside mirror when car in reverse so the next time I'm reversing it moves up instead of down. Leaving stuff that rattles in the door pockets, and things on top of the dash so at the first corner something goes flying.

Mine says she has that psychological disorder.

I come in, settle down and start eating my tea then she starts with the "aggghhh, do you have to make that noise when you're eating?" I find myself swallowing things without chewing to avoid her wrath.

I think some day she'll invest in a blender and my dinner will be sitting in a mug in the microwave when I get in from work. With the messages.

Maybe that's why they were called messages before texts even existed. Another anonymous Scottish visionary.

Anywhere we go....."you have been tagged at"

Why? Why does the internet need to know we have went for a coffee?

This does my head in, told her I didn't see why everyone needed to know we were sitting in a St Andrews Cafe..."it's like you don't want people knowing what we do"

No text message today. No the old tech, back of an envelope technique was left when she went to work.

After the health scare in the news last week, can only think that the bleach is part of some pulmonary disease long term plot to be rid of me.

At least the non-specific "stuff for dinner" evidence will be gone by the time she gets in at 11.30 tonight. Me and the kids have had a consultation and upon a vote, pizza it is.

IMG_1076.thumb.jpg.4b7bd6cc1fcf633c1a23daaf0fa0ceb6.jpg

13 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

No text message today. No the old tech, back of an envelope technique was left when she went to work.

After the health scare in the news last week, can only think that the bleach is part of some pulmonary disease long term plot to be rid of me.

At least the non-specific "stuff for dinner" evidence will be gone by the time she gets in at 11.30 tonight. Me and the kids have had a consultation and upon a vote, pizza it is.

Her handwriting is like something from a ransom demand. 

19 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

What about the mill producing this paper? It's a money laundering scheme for paramilitaries/criminal gangs? Donates all its profits to Christian Aid/Medecin sans Frontieres? Pays its employees less than the minimum wage? Don't leave us hanging, BaWT.

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

She's been off on holiday for two weeks, and at least twice this week I've came home to either the bed not been made, or the kitchen like a tip, or the dining table covered in paperwork, or the hoovering hasn't been done. When pulled up, the response I get is "oh sorry, I was running out the door this morning". On most occasions, she's went out at 1pm or later.