Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

31 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

She believes anything that "psychics" say and doesn't speak to me when I try to debunk it.

Get an Exorcist in ASAP, tell him to throw in a kick in the pie. Also open the windows and turn the heating up full. This is DEFCON 4.

Edited by welshbairn

6 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

new one just in, mines watches the utmost pish on telly, to the point where i just walked in the livingroom and shes watching a plastic surgery show and frank maloney has his fucking tits oot

ive just seen frank maloneys fucking tits, if i had a rusty knife in my hand i would have taken my eyeballs out there and then probably tried to chib her as well, dear fucking god

Wid-Not I would assume then?

20 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

She believes anything that "psychics" say and doesn't speak to me when I try to debunk it.

I once went out with someone that was in this camp too. You have my sympathies. 

Buy her a copy of Bad Science. Start her on the path to rationality.

13 minutes ago, milton75 said:

I once went out with someone that was in this camp too. You have my sympathies. 

Buy her a copy of Bad Science. Start her on the path to rationality.

f**k that. Pretend you've got 'the gift' and say that her dead relatives need her to do something you like every day, or they'll all burn in hell because reasons.

Moans at me for going out last weekend and not getting home until 5am. So I decided to stay in tonight.

She's now moaning saying I should've went out as my pals sent me a message saying he's out. Cannot win.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Another one which reared its ugly head earlier.

Sitting in a restaurant and rather than flag a waiter/waitress to get a glass of water/the bill, she gets up from he table and goes over to the nearest staff member (who most of the time is serving someone else) and asks them to come to the table.

It's a right fucking minter which has lead to many an argument.

She very nearly got up from the table at Martin Wisharts posh gaff in Edinburgh ffs.

Restaurant's are a nightmare for me, I just know she's gonna kick off, Hotels are her specialty also, loves a free night 

9 minutes ago, philpy said:

Sitting down to a meal in the house, and asking me to get something for her just as I'm about to start eating.

Mine does that, too. Although to be fair to her, it's easier for me to get up and get whatever it is she wants than it is for her.

Another one which reared its ugly head earlier.

Sitting in a restaurant and rather than flag a waiter/waitress to get a glass of water/the bill, she gets up from he table and goes over to the nearest staff member (who most of the time is serving someone else) and asks them to come to the table.

It's a right fucking minter which has lead to many an argument.

She very nearly got up from the table at Martin Wisharts posh gaff in Edinburgh ffs.

I can only assume on if her parents does this and she's copied them. I've never heard of such madness in my life though.
Surely she's aware that no-one else is doing that?

I've questioned her numerous times and the only reason she can give is that she can't be arsed waiting to catch the eye of one of the waiting staff. It's an absolute minter.

Tell her you can't be arsed waiting to punch her teeth out.