Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Vile, atrocious behaviour from your wife. Crumbs in the butter is itself dreadful, but what you've described is unforgivably disgusting.

Make sure you get the toaster, butter and knives in the divorce

Knives are already in my back, she can keep the crumbed butter and the toaster will be sabotaged in the divorce.

40 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I like my toast just cooled enough to spread a thin layer of butter as I can't fucking stand bit bits of butter in my mouth and makes me want to throw up. Also is healthier with not a lot of butter imo. Whereas Mrs Hellbhoy likes to clump loads of butter on hers and then we come to her leaving tons of crumbs in the butter itself, the cow. Worse still she leaves the knife stuck in the butter shoving the crumbs inside the block, sometimes with jam and other assorted shite she spreads onto bread.. :angry:

Struggling to understand how you can put up with this.

Just now, whiskychimp said:

Baby food or old people food or weegie food. Basically for eating when you've no teeth.

The missus dips her toast into her tea ffs? I did this when I was a nipper, but nowadays? :barf

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

I like my toast just cooled enough to spread a thin layer of butter as I can't fucking stand bit bits of butter in my mouth and makes me want to throw up. Also is healthier with not a lot of butter imo. Whereas Mrs Hellbhoy likes to clump loads of butter on hers and then we come to her leaving tons of crumbs in the butter itself, the cow. Worse still she leaves the knife stuck in the butter shoving the crumbs inside the block, sometimes with jam and other assorted shite she spreads onto bread.. :angry:

That's the worst thing I've ever heard. Ever

Edited by whiskychimp

2 hours ago, Chinese Whisperer said:

Never cleans the water from the tiles around the bath after a shower. Even worse, hair from various sources blocks the plug hole, meaning I have to pick it out. emoji34.png

What kind of a strange c**t doesn't let gravity do that for you?

18 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

This is beyond grounds for divorce it is a legitimate defence for murder,

No jury of P&B peers would convict with this knowledge of the evilness of her ways.

I give my dogs a slice of toast each morning. They like it best when still warm and it always has to be buttered. I just slice it all up into little squares and they demolish it. I think they prefer it to their normal food.

She never gives them any when I am not in.

Edited by supermik

17 minutes ago, supermik said:

I give my dogs a slice of toast each morning. They like it best when still warm and it always has to be buttered. I just slice it all up into little squares and they demolish it. I think they prefer it to their normal food.

She never gives them any when I am not in.

Toasty buttery lick lick.