Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

2 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Nine times out of ten, if I have plans, especially so when they've been planned for a relatively long time, on the allotted day she will announce she's exhausted or unwell and needs me on hand to assist with the kids. This has been going on for years, long before we became parents. The old excuse was that she was unhappy, unwell, depressed etc and needed me, now it's the kids. Happens so often I can set my watch by it.

A previous bidey-in of mine never had any issue with me going out, but coincidentally always seemed to prepare a dinner drowning in garlic for me to 'line my stomach' with.

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

I assume it was to try and stop him shagging around. Pints and fags would soon dislodge the garlic aroma though.

Never mind shagging around, I think it was to stop ANY human being coming within 10 feet of me.  

Didnae work, on either front.

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

What the f**k is a bidey-in?

Regardless of what it is, it sounds to me like an 'eggy dip dip" type term.

I'm pretty certain this is the 2nd time that this has been asked and answered in the past fortnight.  I'm also pretty certain that those who don't know the phrase are c***s or under 30.  Same thing, really.

Edited by The_Kincardine

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bidey-in

Scottish term for a live in lover or common law spouse. 

Traditionally carried an air of scandal and therefore a long time favourite term used by sweetie wives over a cup of tea. Now a widespread acceptable practice, the term has lost some of it's connotations.

After his wife died the Minister was tempted to have a bidey-in but knew his parishioners would frown upon such behaviour.

She has a nagging fit when things she wants me to do don't get done WHEN she wants it done, out of the blue come wee reminders that keep getting more often like she is giving birth to a fight. I must point out that this isn't a common occurrence and is now and then thing because she is unable to do so.

Different story when I ask her to do shit I can't though? :lol:

Why would anyone's Mrs moan about them going out for a few jars? Mine couldnt care less as long as I don't take the piss. Infact I think she likes to get rid of me to watch the shite I don't let her watch when I'm in like Love Island/Towie/Say yes to the dress etc. 

Towels

Men - Have shower, dry with towel, hang towel over side of bath to dry or put in washing basket. Done.

Women - Shower. Wander round flat with one towel round body and one round hair. Faff about. When eventually finished the towels might be on bedroom floor soaking into carpet, in a ball in bath not drying or worse of all on bed soaking into duvet.

On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 13:57, Dee Man said:

Bath's are rank full stop. If you're going to wash yourself in a bath full of all your own gunk then I doubt an added bit of your missus' lady dirt is going to make much difference, unless she's just back from a shift down the mines.

but yer in yer own gunk just walking about wae the dirt in the environment. I presume you wear a bio hazard suit at alltimes?

What!!! A wet towel in the washing basket. That should be an actual crime

Better than over the end of the bed where one end on the carpet and the other on the duvet managing to make both of them wet