Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I could do it during the adverts.

Twice. 

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Photos?

If I can't concentrate on Eastenders at the same time, I'm hardly likely to manage a camera phone. 

The uncanny knack she has of knowing what I am going to do or what I want to eat even before I do. "When you go shopping bring something back for your tea tonight, whatever you fancy.  Get a nice bit of fish, you like that.

It appears that I am going shopping which was news to me and what I fancy for tea is a nice bit of fish. 

Tell her the 6.5 story to keep her on her toes. Let her know she needs to up her game.

I made the mistake, without specifying numbers, of telling my missus she had dropped down a grade since pregnancy/giving birth.

19 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

Get Sky Q

Can record up to 6 programmes while watching a 7th.

Mind you! She'll still probably find 6 lots of sh*te to record simultaneously.

Or you could get Sky Q and not tell her it records 6 programmes. So she can continue to record her two shitey programmes and you're free to watch/record what you want. 

I reckon this thread will never die!

I could fill it but I'll put my biggest grievance in here the now and I'm sure I've put it in the PTTGOYN topic before.

I'll have a day off and she'll be working. So I've had a good relaxing day with the wee one. She'll come in in bad fettle and I'll ignore it for so long. She'll speak to me with an attitude but again I'll get on with it and be polite as I've had such a good day I don't want to get into a bad mood. But after an hour or so of her being home and doing that rhetorical moaning narration that they enjoy doing so much I'll eventually be grounded down and my mood will go from really happy/content to fucking internal rage. By some mysterious natural occurrence this tends to be when the demon leaves my Mrs and she returns back to her normal self. So I'll now be sitting absolutely fucking raging and she's back to everything being rosy. And the thing that infuriates me most in this whole situation is around about this time she'll ask - "What's wrong wae your face?!"

At times I'm grateful I don't own a firearm.

22 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

I set Match Of The Day 2 to record every week as I like to watch it on a Monday or Tuesday morning once the kids have buggered off to nursery when I'm working from home. If I haven't watched it by midday on a Monday then I'll find it in the Deleted section, every single week.

When I pull her up on it I get the "oh I thought you had watched it"

Aye, that'll be why it says recorded and not viewed, eh? c**t. I should find a way to block all future recordings of Hollyoaks out of protest.

Shouldn't you be working at that time...

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 09:52, Dons_1988 said:

Agrees to me watching the football in the house then proceeds to take the opportunity to throw life questions at me as I watch it.

"Do you think we need to re-decorate the bedroom?"

"What colour wallpaper should we get?"

"Do you think we need a new bedside table?"

f**k OFF

I'm certain it's a plot to make me not want to watch football.

The answer 'no' to the first question would have stopped the subsequent one's.

My other half has a few annoying habits, but the one that unquestionably boils my piss the most is when we're watching TV. For example, we both enjoy The Blacklist, yet she'll suddenly start talking about utterly irrelevant shite during it which I can filter out and still follow the programme, then she picks up the Sky remote anyway to replay the bit she missed because she was talking utter pish. 
This often branches out into her asking stupid questions because she hasn't been paying attention. "So is he the bad guy then?" (usually by the time we're about 7 episodes into season 2 of something. 
Actually seething just typing this out tbh. 

Mine does something worse - she starts playing Facebook videos at full volume while I'm watching my favourite programmes - she usually gets the hint when I either bump the volume up or put subtitles on.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Mine does something worse - she starts playing Facebook videos at full volume while I'm watching my favourite programmes - she usually gets the hint when I either bump the volume up or put subtitles on.

:lol:

Mine also does this on an all-too frequent basis. Usually resolved by handing her a pair of earphones.