Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

An absolute open goal and he's Brattback'd it. Or Iwelumo'd if you prefer.

5 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Sebo'd, I sebo'd it.

You're both wrong.

The correct answer is Van Vossen (despite him scoring about 10 when Feyenoord annihilated us 2-8 at East End)

Doors!   She never closes them.  Ever!

And when I close doors after going through them she thinks I'm hiding something!

No I'm using the door as it's supposed to be used.

5 minutes ago, Growl3th said:

Doors!   She never closes them.  Ever!

And when I close doors after going through them she thinks I'm hiding something!

No I'm using the door as it's supposed to be used.

I've a household full of people who never close doors.

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You should both take all the doors off and hide them somewhere. Especially the lavvy door.

I have thought about that, tbh. Apart from the bathroom door, the images conjured up of no bathroom door make me boak.

8 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I have thought about that, tbh. Apart from the bathroom door, the images conjured up of no bathroom door make me boak.

Aye, but they'll feel the same way. The only way they'll learn is to walk in on you disposing of an absolutely horrific dose of skitters.

11 minutes ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

Toothpaste.

Middle of the tube. 

Every.

Fucking.

Time. 

Get your own tube and hide it in the cistern. They'll soon learn after a few times trying to sort out their own toothpaste.

I feel that I'm beginning to advocate some really unhealthy relationships for people to pursue. Maybe this kind of stuff is the reason why the wife doesn't talk to me anymore  :unsure:

Also, if I could ever find the mythical "safe place" she always goes on about, but can't seem to remember the location of, I'd find a lot of my shit that's dissappeared over the years after she moved it there.

The wife is involved in a tenants and residents group in the village, and uses the dining room table as her office, but she is never capable of tidying the Fucking thing up when she's finished.

9 hours ago, JoseMarooniho said:

When we're out helps herself to stuff of my plate before I've even lifted my fork & knife

I am livid at this.

Pin her hand to the table with your fork the next time she tries it.

In case anyone is wondering, it wasn't a build up of her long hair that has blocked the bathroom sink, it was an accumulation of my 1mm long stubble that managed to wrap themselves around the plug hole. Incredibly I seem to have blocked the shower drain in the same manner despite never having once shaved in there.

11 hours ago, JoseMarooniho said:

When we're out helps herself to stuff of my plate before I've even lifted my fork & knife

This! 

Also if you are saving a particularly tasty looking morsel for the end, she finishes her meal first and before you know it has swooped in to spear said morsel from your plate.

Rage inducing !

She's upstairs and starts a conversation with me downstairs with the tele on. She speaks loud enough so I know she's speaking but not loud enough that I can hear what she is saying. I did, in the past, pause the tele and go to bottom of the stairs and ask what she is saying. I've stopped this now but apparently I'm losing my hearing................

9 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Also......she will bring the full bathroom bin downstairs and place it beside the big bin where it will lay until I empty it. She's done the hard bit FFS.....

Was at a woman's house this morning who had taken the bag out the bin and left it beside the front door suggesting it will make the leap to the wheelie bin itself.

She hadn't even sealed the bin so it was lying next to the front door stinking the place out.

What kind of smelly lazy b*****d do you have to be to not notice the smell and not move the bag 5 feet to the intended destination?