Ayrshire cup semi's !

eamonn

1 minute ago, 93glens93 said:

Good idea to have it in new cumnock , handy for both sets of fans, great for dipple burn to be back in familiar grounds , and the midgies don't bite :whistle P.S . Wear eye protection, the silver is blinding up here 

Have you got the Plook on the Plinth out on show?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, 93glens93 said:

Good idea to have it in new cumnock , handy for both sets of fans, great for dipple burn to be back in familiar grounds , and the midgies don't bite :whistle P.S . Wear eye protection, the silver is blinding up here 

Went to Glenafton for the first time tonight. Jeeeeeeeeesus, that's the worst midgies I've seen south of the Highland line! There were clouds of the feckers by half time. I baled early, I'm not man enough to take that!

6 hours ago, Bul2 said:

And a sterling job you did by all reports

It was he who wrote the reports.

Tidger was a much better keeper.   :)

Surely with the final being at Meadow. I rethink of the venue has to be done. Only one way in and out of Meadow. Cant only imagine the losing sides fans having to walk through or passed the winning sides fans. Surely common sense much come in to play

There's a gate at the other end of the ground that has already been used for the Ardagh final this season.

The venue was picked Meadow Park before the finalists were known just like previous years when teams had to travel to beith for the final I would think the gates at James cres will be open to let fans use both sides of the ground and segregation I presume be in force at the ground

Is there segregation used at every cumnock n talbot games?

Mon the papers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

7 hours ago, GordonS said:

Went to Glenafton for the first time tonight. Jeeeeeeeeesus, that's the worst midgies I've seen south of the Highland line! There were clouds of the feckers by half time. I baled early, I'm not man enough to take that!

Did you have your parka on ? New Cumnock is colder than the Chosin reservoir ! went to a game there once it was so cold we had to sit on the bus and watch it !!

3 hours ago, eamonn said:

Did you have your parka on ? New Cumnock is colder than the Chosin reservoir ! went to a game there once it was so cold we had to sit on the bus and watch it !!

No, it was perfect midgie weather - mild, still and overcast. I don't mind the cold, but I've got so many bites I look like I've got the plague now. 

11 hours ago, 93glens93 said:

Funny enough that horrible award was lost when we moved some undesirables oot our wee village :thumsup2

If your relating to myself I can only add I left Mosul with a heavy heart and an even heavier bank account. As I said the sh*tehole that keeps giving. I will recuperate from our poor season by lapping up the sun in warmer climates on my second holiday this year just perusing the fact that I have another two before the year ends. #megaminted.

Archived