PETERHEAD - 17/18 Season

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many times do we have to endure these highlights. Posted four times in four different threads. :lol:

Better than no highlights at all though. :thumsup2

It's all falling apart for the Blue Toon just now and any advantage that we might have had on Montrose is now gone. We need to get back on track quickly or we might not even make the play offs and right now I wouldn't bet on us winning any play off.

Technically, we could still end up in the relegation play off. :o

How many times do we have to endure these highlights. Posted four times in four different threads. :lol:
Better than no highlights at all though. :thumsup2
It's all falling apart for the Blue Toon just now and any advantage that we might have had on Montrose is now gone. We need to get back on track quickly or we might not even make the play offs and right now I wouldn't bet on us winning any play off.
Technically, we could still end up in the relegation play off. [emoji33]

Sorry just trying to spread the word a bit[emoji23]

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, A Username With Mo In It said:

Must have been torture for Rory and his family. Glad to hear the wee lad is fine now.

Agreed. Rivalry is only for on the field stuff like 90 odd minutes this coming Saturday. Also pleased for Rory that his injury looks to have cleared up.

at 2-0 down last night I fully expected Rory to start the usual petulance, but a clear head and getting the captains armband changed his attitude for the better.

he obviously hasn't been himself for a couple of months, and this showed in his performances and fitness, but fair play to the guy for continually attending games.

another big game this weekend

Peterhead’s Rory McAllister is desperate to repay the club’s behind-the-scenes heroes and the fans by delivering the League Two title as he prepares to commit to the Blue Toon until 2021.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-football/mcallister-i-dont-see-myself-playing-anywhere-else-ill-be-here-until-im-unwantedpeterhead-striker-rory-agrees-two-year-extension/

5 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Peterhead’s Rory McAllister is desperate to repay the club’s behind-the-scenes heroes and the fans by delivering the League Two title as he prepares to commit to the Blue Toon until 2021.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/scottish-football/mcallister-i-dont-see-myself-playing-anywhere-else-ill-be-here-until-im-unwantedpeterhead-striker-rory-agrees-two-year-extension/

Great to see his son has recovered. Must have been an awful time.

2 hours ago, NewBlue said:

Need to change my signature AGAIN. :thumsup2

As an outsider, I'm astonished that McInally is still in a job given he's intent on throwing away every chance of winning your league this season.

Can you lads and lassies explain the politics behind how the f**k he's still manager at Peterhead?

11 hours ago, BucksburnDandy said:

As an outsider, I'm astonished that McInally is still in a job given he's intent on throwing away every chance of winning your league this season.

Can you lads and lassies explain the politics behind how the f**k he's still manager at Peterhead?

Beats me.

Ask @Balmoor Boy he is a big fan of Jim :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived