Ayr v Kilmarnock

This visit is confirmed now. Three of us got Friday off and heading up to Ayr then going to St Johnstone v Sunderland on the Saturday. Tickets secured via your very helpful ticket office and just need to collect on the day. Really looking forward to this one and having done Brechin v Spartans last Saturday, this will be my last of the 42 Scottish League grounds.

Hope yous enjoyed that game, I certainly did.

Very impressed from what I saw tonight from Ayr. Higgins showed why I think it was a big mistake from us releasing. He will be brilliant for yous. Adams is still a very good player and fit as a fiddle. Moffat never stopped working. The Ronaldo lookalike McDaid was awesome. Up and down the wing with quality close control and a class delivery. Guessing hes not always like that otherwise he wouldn't be at that level!

Very impressed from what I saw tonight from Ayr. Higgins showed why I think it was a big mistake from us releasing. He will be brilliant for yous. Adams is still a very good player and fit as a fiddle. Moffat never stopped working. The Ronaldo lookalike McDaid was awesome. Up and down the wing with quality close control and a class delivery. Guessing hes not always like that otherwise he wouldn't be at that level!

McDaid has showed promise at Partick but has suffered greatly with injuries. Hopefully he can perform well this season as if he plays like he did vs Killie most weeks this season he'll be one of the best players in that league.

Was impressed by Ayr especially in first half and it looks a long difficult season for many of the L1 sides but one swallow does not a summer make ( I hope) Thought Docherty was his usual immaculate self and Higgins did look really composed. Killie were possession driven but no real threat till late on. Quite enjoyed it as TV apart from having to suffer Sutton's comments.

Archived