What you will pay - a guide for away fans

Seems most clubs have announced prices for season 2017/18 so what are you charging away fans?

Dundee Utd £20 - £15 - £10 U16

Inverness £20 - £15 - £10 U16

Falkirk - £20 - £0 - U12

Dumbarton - £20 - £12

St Mirren - £20 - £10 - £5 U12

Morton - £18/£20 - £5 - definitely no freebies

Dunfermline - £18 - £12 - £5 U12

Livingston - £18 - £12 - £5 U16

QOS - £16

Brechin - £15 - £8

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a long time since a team came down and didn't keep the £20+ prices.

I kind of understood when it was big clubs but St Mirren and Inverness are just cheeky b*****ds doing it.

For me the other clubs are now getting forced to up their game wi the prices to stay competitive.

Been a long time since a team came down and didn't keep the £20+ prices.
I kind of understood when it was big clubs but St Mirren and Inverness are just cheeky b*****ds doing it.
For me the other clubs are now getting forced to up their game wi the prices to stay competitive.

To be fair the old boards excuse was they didn't raise prices in the top league for about 5 seasons in a row when most other clubs were. Not that opposition fans in this division will give a f**k about that right enough.

A parent and child should be able to attend any game in this league for £20 max.

24 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

To be fair the old boards excuse was they didn't raise prices in the top league for about 5 seasons in a row when most other clubs were. Not that opposition fans in this division will give a f**k about that right enough.

A parent and child should be able to attend any game in this league for £20 max.

Still waiting on St Mirren prices for this year

Paying £18-£20 for a game of football in Scotland is far too much imo but it's the going rate for our league and people will pay it to watch their team. Fair play to Queens and Brechin though. I'd say that's more realistic prices.

10 hours ago, Infirmary Street said:

£15 to watch Championship football at the Glebe next year. £8 concession. £18 parent & child

Thats assuming there continues to be no segregation and no reason to have any different arrangements for away fans(?)

You're gonna have an eye-opening season dude, it's a royal rumble every week.

Wait until you meet the Castle Street Elite.  Nawty.

13 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

It's an utterly disgraceful price, but I fail to see why it's any more scandalous than paying £20 into the likes of Falkirk or Inverness.

I think I paid £17 at the Rock for a category b game last season but could be wrong. A £3 increase on that is extremely steep, small clubs like ourselves and Brechin are the examples to follow not ICT and Falkirk. 

Don't think you'll find any Sons fan defending the pricing. Literally the first thing our new Chairman has done is increase every price going (he hasn't even put a statement on the club site stating what he hopes to achieve in this role). 

Bowling club's alright though.

Clubs should come together and all charge the same price.

Home/away league games
£20 adult
£10 concessions
£5 under 16s

Season tickets home
£320 adult
£160 concessions
£80 under 16s

Whole Season ticket (home and away games)

£640 adults
£320 concessions
£160 under 16s

Season tickets would give fans 2 free games and whole season tickets (4 free games) would help increase away fans and improve atmosphere. Keep pricing simple and fair. Maybe even freeze the prices for 5 years and try and grow the league and it's fan base.

Archived