rednblack

All Things Kirky Rob Roy - Season 17/18 ⚽

530 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, rednblack said:

How many times myself and inthenow are not the same person. Ask a moderator to check and he will confirm. The man in question is a commiteeman .I am not i can't make this any clearer.

As i said i pass comment on what i hear , read and get told around the town if you take that as me  speaking for the club then i can't help that.

Now you can bang on about multiple user names or whos funding what till your blue in the face the fact is the club is moving on in a positive way finally and thats exciting.

I`m not talking about Inthenow as I`m sure you well know. Ask a moderator to check? Really???:lol:

1 minute ago, GLESGABOY said:

I`m not talking about Inthenow as I`m sure you well know. Ask a moderator to check? Really???:lol:

Up to you i have no problem with that.

I'm sure you will make the trip from deepest darkest north ayrshire to do some scouting or watch some youth games at our new place feel free to also take in a junior game and enjoy the facilities.I'm sure at some point you will wish the club all the best.

1 minute ago, rednblack said:

Up to you i have no problem with that.

I'm sure you will make the trip from deepest darkest north ayrshire to do some scouting or watch some youth games at our new place feel free to also take in a junior game and enjoy the facilities.I'm sure at some point you will wish the club all the best.

No need, I`ll just walk along from Laurel Avenue if the notion takes me.. A final question though, do you have to pay for each of your multiple personalities when you`re going to the game or do you stick to one on a Saturday??:unsure2:

3 minutes ago, GLESGABOY said:

No need, I`ll just walk along from Laurel Avenue if the notion takes me.. A final question though, do you have to pay for each of your multiple personalities when you`re going to the game or do you stick to one on a Saturday??:unsure2:

Nope . Thanks and i look forward to you wishing the club well cheers.

Let's just drop all this lets try be positive as I have said I don't hide from behind names I am in hand book on committee 19 years had good bad times .if as the season begins feel free to approach me and I tell you the truth about our big money time.

On the field looking at how things are shaping up and playing football manager here i would say we need

1 GK

2 CB

1 wide / creative player

1 striker 

Will be interesting to see who the guys can bring in to feshen the squad up.

4 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Nope . Thanks and i look forward to you wishing the club well cheers.

Why would I be looking to wish the club well?? Is there anywhere I have wished then unwell? 

1 minute ago, Inthenow said:

Let's just drop all this lets try be positive as I have said I don't hide from behind names I am in hand book on committee 19 years had good bad times .if as the season begins feel free to approach me and I tell you the truth about our big money time.

And yet another Kirky poster telling me to try and be positive. Positive about what? I know about your big money time as do most of the regulars on here who frequent the Junior game but if you book me a seat next to you in your supporters taxi to your next home/away game you can regale me with some of your "truth" 

9 minutes ago, GLESGABOY said:

Why would I be looking to wish the club well?? Is there anywhere I have wished then unwell? 

And yet another Kirky poster telling me to try and be positive. Positive about what? I know about your big money time as do most of the regulars on here who frequent the Junior game but if you book me a seat next to you in your supporters taxi to your next home/away game you can regale me with some of your "truth" 

And still you go on. You don't like the fact that supporters committee etc are positive and feel good about the future .You seem annoyed that people associated with rob roy are positive , would you rather see rob roy people down and miserable ? if so why ? why not just accept it people are feeling good ?

Btw we run a decent sized supporters bus to every game no need for any taxis.The man above i'm pretty sure travels on the players and official bus that also runs to every away game and don't think he gets a taxi to cumbernauld for home games :).

Edited by rednblack

6 minutes ago, rednblack said:

And still you go on. If you don't like the fact that supporters committee etc are positive and feel good about the future then why do you come on this thread and read it if it annoys you so much.You seem annoyed that people associated with rob roy are positiive , would you rather see rob roy people down and miserbale ? if so why ? why not just accept it people are feeling good ?

Btw we run a decent sized supporters bus to every game no need for any taxis.

You just can`t help yourself can you? I asked you a direct question and you`re still talking baws ffs...where have i made mention of any of the above? I`ll help you...NOWHERE!

I didn`t say taxis, I said taxi (singular) which is what it will be by the time you revert to type..... I`m not retired unfortunately so I have to go now and try and be a productive member of society. If there`s anything else you can ask your carer if you can have some computer time later and I`ll try and respond to you...:blink:

Edited by GLESGABOY

Look pal it's a Robroy post if I have obviously upset you you have my apologies don't use a taxi got my own car .think this is goodby, for now .

12 minutes ago, GLESGABOY said:

You just can`t help yourself can you? I asked you a direct question and you`re still talking baws ffs...where have i made mention of any of the above? I`ll help you...NOWHERE!

I didn`t say taxis, I said taxi (singular) which is what it will be by the time you revert to type..... I`m not retired unfortunately so I have to go now and try and be a productive member of society. If there`s anything else you can ask your carer if you can have some computer time later and I`ll try and respond to you...:blink:

Ok  off you go and be productive. You haven't wished us ill my mistake very sorry :lol:.

Sorry you feel as though we have nothing to be positive about just need to get used to the fact we are.

I don't have a carer ( is that really supposed to be clever or funny ?? ) and i'm not retired just a day off.

Your whole tone is still one of negativity revert to type ? ok then  :lol:

Maybe at some point we hear something positive from yourself on the club either on the park or off the park .:thumsup2

Edited by rednblack

29 minutes ago, rednblack said:

And still you go on. You don't like the fact that supporters committee etc are positive and feel good about the future

Remind me, which Rob Roy poster was it that recently posted about hearing bad things about the financial status of the Roy?  They then went all defensive when questioned on what they had supposedly heard - I wonder why?

They weren't being positive, indeed for some odd reason they almost seemed to be trying to undermine the title bid - why was that?

Remind me, which Rob Roy poster was it that recently posted about hearing bad things about the financial status of the Roy?  They then went all defensive when questioned on what they had supposedly heard - I wonder why? They weren't being positive, indeed for some odd reason they almost seemed to be trying to undermine the title bid - why was that? 

Yes the talk was of things not being great obviously hearing that I'm going to be worried about the long term future obviously not going to name who i got told off or go into things in great detail on here. All these rumours weren't great but now in the past that's why the planning permission being submitted is a massive positive step forward for us and our future.

The title bid was fantastic but also context had to be given and that was our lower budget and still not having a proper home in our town to play home games at.

Take it it's going to be another soulless artificial surface sports centre type place ?

Take it it's going to be another soulless artificial surface sports centre type place ?

Naw we are going to build another 1950s style pavilion and enclosure like the old Adamslie so the old guys who are left can feel like its 1955 again . Look at the plans in detail if that interested . 

Naw we are going to build another 1950s style pavilion and enclosure like the old Adamslie so the old guys who are left can feel like its 1955 again . Look at the plans in detail if that interested .  

No thanks .

The season is over lads it was a good season for the Roy and with a few additions it will be another IMO to finish runners up was a remarkable effort and can't be overlooked so people bringing up no ground and possible money issues makes it all the more so go on holiday boys and recharge for the new season

The season is over lads it was a good season for the Roy and with a few additions it will be another IMO to finish runners up was a remarkable effort and can't be overlooked so people bringing up no ground and possible money issues makes it all the more so go on holiday boys and recharge for the new season

How many players do you think we need?

Sorry I have other things going to answer your question I hope not soul less we did vist Bathgate thistle their setup rugby club in Edinburgh Spartans and the Peasy all where a great help to club .We have even checked the sun and the wind believe it or not,we will have 99 year lease and be tenant, training facilities first option no gas electricity bill able to hold functions and other various events if we go on for another 25 year I be happy the club by then will be 164 .wonder how many junior clubs will still be in existence.thanks for your comment.

A think u mean broxburn mate , am sure bathgate is a grass park ?
Listen it can be done well , i visited Renfrew this season and was well impressed with there set up , also like largs too , so although not a big fan , it can work .
Not keen on peasy park mind .