rednblack

All Things Kirky Rob Roy - Season 17/18 ⚽

528 posts in this topic

He`s already answered you but for the avoidance of doubt KRR won`t own the ground or the facility. That`s a fact wether or not you like it. It`ll be under the stewardship of Kirkintilloch Community Sports Club (the clues in the name if you`re struggling) Football, shinty, tae kwon do, gymnastics and several other minority sports (whose inclusion is key to achieving the funding required to build the facility) will be under the umbrella of the club,and it`ll be longer than the 2/3 years you refer to. It`s being built in phases so try 4/5 depending on how the funding is structured. Hope this clarifies things a little for you. Or you could go and ask KnobRoy Guy and get the alternative version (fakenewsfakenewsfakenewsfakenews)

Thanks for clarifying that Glesgaboy....good to know other people understand the principle of the scheme. Community run...for Community events. Hopefully, for Kirkintilloch area etc, they get it built a bit quicker as there is a lack of facilities about.
Fake news...more like p#sh news!!
Oh well, as I said before, Cumbernauld will be grateful for the extra rent money...

Wheres this being built?

Right next to the marina and Lairdsland Primary school.

If you click on the link you can see some details and click on documents if interested enough to see very detailed plans .

He`s already answered you but for the avoidance of doubt KRR won`t own the ground or the facility. That`s a fact wether or not you like it. It`ll be under the stewardship of Kirkintilloch Community Sports Club (the clues in the name if you`re struggling) Football, shinty, tae kwon do, gymnastics and several other minority sports (whose inclusion is key to achieving the funding required to build the facility) will be under the umbrella of the club,and it`ll be longer than the 2/3 years you refer to. It`s being built in phases so try 4/5 depending on how the funding is structured. Hope this clarifies things a little for you. Or you could go and ask KnobRoy Guy and get the alternative version (fakenewsfakenewsfakenewsfakenews)

Yes Alan you've said this before.

Being an ex cop and a north ayrshire resident feel free to stick to that neck of the woods or kids football or scouting.

We have got the good news we have wanted the legal matter sorted, the ball is now rolling a base a home and the black and red stand with KRRFC on it looks fantastic.

Just now, rednblack said:

Being an ex cop and a north ayrshire resident feel free to stick to that neck of the woods or kids football or scouting.

We have got the good news we have wanted a base a home and the black and red stand with KRRFC on it looks fantastic.

And I`ll say it again as you seem to be incapable of telling the truth. I see you have added yet another moniker to your ever-growing stable of user names (Inthenow..??)

Just to keep you on the up and up, KRR are contributing approx ONE THIRD of the total cost of the project. The council are in for a third and the remainder is made of grants... you keep going on about Alan...who the f**k is Alan?? Just you stick to peddling your fakenews and responding to your fan mail.....:bairn

Right next to the marina and Lairdsland Primary school.

If you click on the link you can see some details and click on documents if interested enough to see very detailed plans .

The land at the back? If so quite scenic as surely they could make it accessible by the canal?

We have got the good news we have wanted the legal matter sorted, the ball is now rolling a base a home and the black and red stand with KRRFC on it looks fantastic.

It might look fantastic on an 'artistic impression' or an architect's drawings but you'll need to wait a while until it's actually built for real. You're having a go at somebody who's telling you factual information and you're also basically telling him to butt out!!
No wonder people take the hump with you.
Donald Trump would love you!!
You're both always right....and everyone else is wrong

I don't want to be adding fuel to the fire on this matter, but Rednblack(or RRG or whatever) you really do ask for everything you get as you are first with an opinion on every other clubs businesss, but, when a few on here pounce on you, albeit mainly to wind you up, you are very arrogantly into them.

I said on here when this matter was first discussed ( when you were somebody else!!) that I am old enough to remember Baillieston, Stonehouse Violet etc etc and till the Boabies are actually playing in their own ground / ground they part own, then you are gypsies and will have to accept the digs and remarks directed at you

I really hope that KRR have a home soon and wish them all the best , but, spare us the "we know better" attitude

Excuse me that photo in the corner is myself and grandson I don't need to hide behind false names came on this because I was disgusted at the comments laid down at robroys door you will recognise at any Robroy game by my photo 

The land at the back? If so quite scenic as surely they could make it accessible by the canal?

Yeah plans are also in place to make it accessible via St ninians high school if coming from that direction. It's all in the plans but lots of reading involved to get to that info.

It's in a cracking area reading the detailed reports no concern over Flood issue or the land it's on. Transport links good due to proximity to town center , plenty of parking right next to stadium, lairdsland may also benefit from the stadium being so close by, all positives really.

And I`ll say it again as you seem to be incapable of telling the truth. I see you have added yet another moniker to your ever-growing stable of user names (Inthenow..??) Just to keep you on the up and up, KRR are contributing approx ONE THIRD of the total cost of the project. The council are in for a third and the remainder is made of grants... you keep going on about Alan...who the f**k is Alan?? Just you stick to peddling your fakenews and responding to your fan mail.....:bairn  

The man you have just mentioned is a long time Rob Roy committee man who most will know looking in on this and who is the closest person you can get to the whole issue. Try our club website you will see who he is! So stop this pish of labelling anyone with a view as myself rednblack it's boring.  

Even if i agree with you so what if it it's in Kirky, it's got Rob Roy plastered all over it, we have a base, we have contributed to the stadium and helped make it happen and that's all that matters and that's all we care about so you can prattle on about other involved or others contributing so bloody what it's all good and we can move forward and look forward to a brighter future.

Even you must agree that our future is a lot brighter with this stadium and all it brings than having our current situation no matter who funds it or gets use of it.

5 hours ago, Inthenow said:

Excuse me that photo in the corner is myself and grandson I don't need to hide behind false names came on this because I was disgusted at the comments laid down at robroys door you will recognise at any Robroy game by my photo 

Are you the baldy one?

5 hours ago, rednblack said:

The man you have just mentioned is a long time Rob Roy committee man who most will know looking in on this and who is the closest person you can get to the whole issue. Try our club website you will see who he is! So stop this pish of labelling anyone with a view as myself rednblack it's boring.  

Even if i agree with you so what if it it's in Kirky, it's got Rob Roy plastered all over it, we have a base, we have contributed to the stadium and helped make it happen and that's all that matters and that's all we care about so you can prattle on about other involved or others contributing so bloody what it's all good and we can move forward and look forward to a brighter future.

Even you must agree that our future is a lot brighter with this stadium and all it brings than having our current situation no matter who funds it or gets use of it.

Any "pish" surrounding you has been created by you. Openly posting using multiple user names and being either too stupid or too arrogant to care coupled with your insistence on pishing down people`s backs and then trying to tell them that it`s raining is the root of your problems! For as long as you keep talking utter baws then you`re leaving yourself open to being shot down and ridiculed in equal measure.....

Don't see myself as the baldy one I did have hair up to ten year ago but I have been through a lot thanks for asking am la committee man yes l will not answer anything I think is a private matter so don't ask .as phage said l will back my club against anyone who try's to put us down .thanks 

Well said glesgaboy done your home work then ,but still feel you are trying to knock the club for taking things forward was only way to go , ask Johnstone burgh sure they would like to be in our shoes.all the best to them hope everything works out for them. 

2 hours ago, Inthenow said:

Well said glesgaboy done your home work then ,but still feel you are trying to knock the club for taking things forward was only way to go , ask Johnstone burgh sure they would like to be in our shoes.all the best to them hope everything works out for them. 

Listen nobody`s knocking anything. If you have the time and the inclination then read back through a plethora of utter shit and half truths served up with a healthy dose of contempt and arrogance by the balloon heid who holds himself to be your clubs representative on here (and elsewhere I`ve no doubt) and you`ll get to the root of the matter. When he`s going to print with stuff that`s just not true then he`s leaving himself and KRR open to criticism. What have Johnstone Burgh got to do with it?

Your club were lucky enough to sell your ground to a developer. That came on the back of spending a load of cash that you clearly didn`t have trying to buy success. Without the sale of your ground you could have been in dire straits. You chose to throw your lot in with local minority groups to generate grant funding that would have been otherwise unavailable to you which in turn has meant that although the facility you ultimately end up with will no doubt be fit for purpose and of a higher spec than your club on it`s own could have afforded to develop, it won`t belong to KRR. These are just a plain old facts and nothing to do with knocking anything but you can take it as you please. 

Edited by GLESGABOY

48 minutes ago, GLESGABOY said:

Listen nobody`s knocking anything. If you have the time and the inclination then read back through a plethora of utter shit and half truths served up with a healthy dose of contempt and arrogance by the balloon heid who holds himself to be your clubs representative on here (and elsewhere I`ve no doubt) and you`ll get to the root of the matter. When he`s going to print with stuff that`s just not true then he`s leaving himself and KRR open to criticism. What have Johnstone Burgh got to do with it?

Your club were lucky enough to sell your ground to a developer. That came on the back of spending a load of cash that you clearly didn`t have trying to buy success. Without the sale of your ground you could have been in dire straits. You chose to throw your lot in with local minority groups to generate grant funding that would have been otherwise unavailable to you which in turn has meant that although the facility you ultimately end up with will no doubt be fit for purpose and of a higher spec than your club on it`s own could have afforded to develop, it won`t belong to KRR. These are just a plain old facts and nothing to do with knocking anything but you can take it as you please. 

Quote me to where i have ever said i am anything official to do with Rob Roy

I pass comment on things i get told , things i read and hear around the town simple.When you say i put in print come on its a football forum rumors chit chat is what its all about your making out i'm putting something down in a newspaper or something

We sold a car park and land behind the ground not the actual park itself.How is spending money froma  sale of a big car park and land behind the stadium spending money we don't have?

We will have a  stadium in prime location , involving local community and the whole place will still have a feel of rob roy and home about it a million times better than struggling along detached from the sizeable local community.. The club from what i know chose to go down this route and have any fan i have spoken have approved it.

You have made your point about funding we all get it .People know the score all people want now is a modern home in kirky to play football in simple as that.

Time for the club and everyone to move forward the past is the past the future should be the priorty.

Edited by rednblack

Look I really don't know if you are he or a she the more I read it's like my wife talking got to get the last word in Johnstone burgh are struggling at this moment in time if you don't know  . We due to a legal matter where fighting to exist, reason it has taken so long we have now past that stage and are moving forward thanks to a committee same committee but what gone by is another story the reason I mentioned J.B. is the plyt they are in carry on . Ps in retired so I have time to answer you please don't start  trying to get last word in move on. 

2 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Quote me to where i have ever said i am anything official to do with Rob Roy

I pass comment on things i get told , things i read and hear around the town simple.

We sold a car park and land behind the ground .not the actual park itself.

We will have a  stadium in prime location , involving local community and the whole place will still have a feel of rob roy and home about it a million times better than struggling along detached from the sizeable local community.. The club from what i know chose to go down this route and have any fan i have spoken have approved it.

Yes things haven't went to plan , yes you have made your point about funding we all get it .Time for the club and everyone to move forward the past is the past the future should be the priorty.

I know it`s difficult with all the usernames/personalities that you`re trying to juggle but try and keep up.... I said  "balloon heid that holds himself to be your clubs representative on here" .............does that clarify that for you? 

3 minutes ago, Inthenow said:

Look I really don't know if you are he or a she the more I read it's like my wife talking got to get the last word in Johnstone burgh are struggling at this moment in time if you don't know  . We due to a legal matter where fighting to exist, reason it has taken so long we have now past that stage and are moving forward thanks to a committee same committee but what gone by is another story the reason I mentioned J.B. is the plyt they are in carry on . Ps in retired so I have time to answer you please don't start  trying to get last word in move on. 

Must be a Kirky thing where you think you get to tell people when they should be commenting or not and when it`s time to move on. I answered your direct question/response. If you don`t want someone to answer you then keep the thoughts in your head and don`t post....it`s really that easy...

4 minutes ago, GLESGABOY said:

I know it`s difficult with all the usernames/personalities that you`re trying to juggle but try and keep up.... I said  "balloon heid that holds himself to be your clubs representative on here" .............does that clarify that for you? 

How many times myself and inthenow are not the same person. Ask a moderator to check and he will confirm. The man in question is a commiteeman .I am not i can't make this any clearer.

As i said i pass comment on what i hear , read and get told around the town if you take that as me  speaking for the club then i can't help that.

Now you can bang on about multiple user names or whos funding what till your blue in the face the fact is the club is moving on in a positive way finally and thats exciting.If you want to continue with telling everyone the same old things then fire in .

Edited by rednblack