rednblack

All Things Kirky Rob Roy - Season 17/18 ⚽

530 posts in this topic

Just now, Geo61 said:

As long as your happy Brian that's the main thing heard rob Roy & Clydebank are playing in the homeless word cup best of luck

Happy - Yes

Your patter - Shite

Enjoy playing who is it Daval next season .

Happy - Yes
Your patter - Shite
Enjoy playing who is it Daval next season .

We will but never heard of DAVAL is that no DVLA your thinking of Brian

4 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

We will but never heard of DAVAL is that no DVLA your thinking of Brian

Aye that's it . Cheerio George

Aye that's it . Cheerio George

Enjoy being the bridesmaid again next season bottle crashes again next years headlines

Back on thread and the proper stuff will be interesting to see who we can bring in to replace those leaving as maxi proved last season it can be done !

What money? From where considering we haven't sold our ground yet.
Where are you getting always the bridesmaid from??
This was the first time we finished second or anywhere near as high as that, we don't get to many cup finals and won our first one in decades this season in that context we have had a good time of it .

The guy above stated ' in the know ' our long running legal battle is finally over and the club can now finally move on. We have had good times bad times since we left our old ground mostly good and the club continue to survive a real success story.

You've probably been asked this a thousand times, but what is the current situation with a potential new ground?

Under consideration! Well at least that's a step forward. Cumbernauld will be happy with their 'rent' money next year, at least

The land is fenced off. It's under consideration because it was lodged five days ago nothing gets decided in five days ffs. The talk is it will get passed talk means nothing but I'm positive.

So many people come on here just looking for it to fail, no words of encouragement, no good wishes like most junior clubs would get.

Just negativity and cheap shots (for what to get at one or two posters on a stupid football forum is that it can't be surely) a a historic junior club who are nearly 140 years old will continue to survive and eventually thrive .

It's a concern now with the ground to have a season we just had as nomads was remarkable so to have our own base would surely enhance our chances of winning the league good management team good players need a home now over to those running the club

The land is fenced off. It's under consideration because it was lodged five days ago nothing gets decided in five days ffs. The talk is it will get passed talk means nothing but I'm positive.
So many people come on here just looking for it to fail, no words of encouragement, no good wishes like most junior clubs would get.
Just negativity and cheap shots (for what to get at one or two posters on a stupid football forum is that it can't be surely) a a historic junior club who are nearly 140 years old will continue to survive and eventually thrive .

Ffs..as you say....calm down!!! Anyway, pot calling kettle about people giving 'cheap shots'. You're well known for them.
I hope you do get your own ground soon...well, technically not your our ground...as it'll be a Council run Community Club...but lets not let semantics get in the way!!

Ffs..as you say....calm down!!! Anyway, pot calling kettle about people giving 'cheap shots'. You're well known for them.
I hope you do get your own ground soon...well, technically not your our ground...as it'll be a Council run Community Club...but lets not let semantics get in the way!!

So the stand bears our name
The entrance bears our name.
It's in Kirky and all our clubs will get priority.
We are contributing a good chunk of the money.
We are reaching out to the community and will have a facility worthy of the 21st century. You just worry about your boilers and stay in the 1960's like most of the rest of kilsyth.
When you get nothing other than rubbish from certain people what do you expect in return from me.

Auldgeezer how do you know its council run have you had inside  info you are entitled to your opinion but don't knock Robroy the people that run all clubs keep them ticking over .tell me in 2or3years down the line l told you so .thanks for your post .

So the stand bears our name
The entrance bears our name.
It's in Kirky and all our clubs will get priority.
We are contributing a good chunk of the money.
We are reaching out to the community and will have a facility worthy of the 21st century. You just worry about your boilers and stay in the 1960's like most of the rest of kilsyth.
When you get nothing other than rubbish from certain people what do you expect in return from me.

And you wonder why folk dislike you I can tell you why your an arrogant
PR--k and you'll still be homeless in a couple of years

And you wonder why folk dislike you I can tell you why your an arrogant

PR--k and you'll still be homeless in a couple of years

Sure people can dislike myself but for that to take over how they feel about a whole club to the point where all they and there are numerous contribute is negativity and rubbish towards a club in regards to something as serious as it very existence and future is all very silly.

As for being homeless in two years please see above regarding our planning application it's all very exciting. You seem to have an interest in Rob Roy so I'm sure you'll read it all 🙂

Didn't you tell us when you were RRG that you'd have a ground in a couple of years and it's still not materialised - nothing against rob roy as a club just like to wind you up

Great news....been frustrating not playing in kirky while Adamslie sits derelict. Surely will help Rob Roy move forward having own ground.
I no a lot of other teams like to "hate " on the Roy but I just view that as friendly competitiveness and in all honestly the reasonable junior supporter would like to see teams have there own ground.
Hopefully comes through.

Auldgeezer how do you know its council run have you had inside  info you are entitled to your opinion but don't knock Robroy the people that run all clubs keep them ticking over .tell me in 2or3years down the line l told you so .thanks for your post .

I'm only going from a lot of earlier information and some chat from RobRoyGuy (whoever that was???????) which mentioned it would be a Kirkintilloch Council run Kirkintilloch Community Sports Club. Plus I do know a couple of people who've stated it'll be council run. However, from a Junior Football point of view, it would be great for Rob Roy to have their own ground again, as Adamslie was a great place to play/watch football. Mainly we're just winding 'him' up.
But never mind our 'boilers' or anything else as 'Kilsyth Rangers' are very well run, the committee work very hard to keep the funds coming in and our park is one if the best around, and that includes some Senior grounds.

1 hour ago, Inthenow said:

He`s already answered you but for the avoidance of doubt KRR won`t own the ground or the facility. That`s a fact wether or not you like it. It`ll be under the stewardship of Kirkintilloch Community Sports Club (the clues in the name if you`re struggling) Football, shinty, tae kwon do, gymnastics and several other minority sports (whose inclusion is key to achieving the funding required to build the facility) will be under the umbrella of the club,and it`ll be longer than the 2/3 years you refer to. It`s being built in phases so try 4/5 depending on how the funding is structured. Hope this clarifies things a little for you. Or you could go and ask KnobRoy Guy and get the alternative version (fakenewsfakenewsfakenewsfakenews:lol:)