NOT GUILTY

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paralytic Critic said:

Come on now if you had been following the trial you would already know those answers ;)

I have been and I don't see that anyone has committed any fraud.  Both parties knew what they were buying and selling.

We all know that Rangers would be sold to anyone that got the bank off of SDM's back.  Murray is only guilty of looking after his own interests and were that to be a crime then we would all be in jail.

1 minute ago, strichener said:

I have been and I don't see that anyone has committed any fraud.  Both parties knew what they were buying and selling.

We all know that Rangers would be sold to anyone that got the bank off of SDM's back.  Murray is only guilty of looking after his own interests and were that to be a crime then we would all be in jail.

We will all have our opinions on this matter and no doubt many views will differ but as i see it Murray tried to throw Whyte under the bus and lied under oath when in the dock. I agree he was only looking out for his own interests, but he didn't care one bit for the club or the others debts he was withholding from Whyte such as the bigger tax case, nor cared about the legality of the ebt's it was just all about getting his metals company back.

PS. I never said anything about fraud.

16 minutes ago, Paralytic Critic said:

We will all have our opinions on this matter and no doubt many views will differ but as i see it Murray tried to throw Whyte under the bus and lied under oath when in the dock. I agree he was only looking out for his own interests, but he didn't care one bit for the club or the others debts he was withholding from Whyte such as the bigger tax case, nor cared about the legality of the ebt's it was just all about getting his metals company back.

PS. I never said anything about fraud.

If the scenario you have painted was actually what happened then it would be fraud.  I don't think that the big tax case details were withheld.  Is there any evidence that Whyte was not aware of the big tax case.  He surely would have carried out due diligence.

Vanguard Bears will be delighted! 

Long ago they told us he was a hero, not a crook.

I was sceptical, but I'll admit I've come round and warmed to him.  

So let me say it; thank you Craig 'Nookie' Whyte for what you did and all the joy you've given me and so many others.

I salute you, you goggle eyed Aphex Twin look-a-like tw@t.  The greatest thing to happen to DeadRangers.

Yours

aDONis

4 minutes ago, strichener said:

If the scenario you have painted was actually what happened then it would be fraud.  I don't think that the big tax case details were withheld.  Is there any evidence that Whyte was not aware of the big tax case.  He surely would have carried out due diligence.

I have not painted any scenario, all these facts were revealed by Findlay. Murray withheld info from Whyte as they believed the deal would not go ahead if he knew the full picture and the Bank were putting pressure on the club to settle the debt, and he denied any knowing of Whyte other than the brief contact for the deal, as well as other matters regarding it such as Whyte using Ticketus to pay the bank off. As I said all these were brought to the courts attention by emails and such to prove Murray had lied and was being underhand in the dealings of the club and actually how well he did know Whyte.

Not for me to say if this is fraudulant but I do know lying in the dock can result in a perjury charge if proven that party has intentionally done so.

10 minutes ago, Paralytic Critic said:

I have not painted any scenario, all these facts were revealed by Findlay. Murray withheld info from Whyte as they believed the deal would not go ahead if he knew the full picture and the Bank were putting pressure on the club to settle the debt, and he denied any knowing of Whyte other than the brief contact for the deal, as well as other matters regarding it such as Whyte using Ticketus to pay the bank off. As I said all these were brought to the courts attention by emails and such to prove Murray had lied and was being underhand in the dealings of the club and actually how well he did know Whyte.

Not for me to say if this is fraudulant but I do know lying in the dock can result in a perjury charge if proven that party has intentionally done so.

So when you stated "the real guilty party" you were just referring to perjury?

32 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Thanks again to Craig for those months and years of hilarity

The culmination

407619EF00000578-4516948-image-a-3_1495068224520.jpg

Narrowly beating a team with a fair few youngsters in a meaningless bounce game is aberdeens greatest ever moment ...

Archived