Beith manager to go at the end of the season

Talbot Bing

The last thing Beith are is 'average ' junior side though. Football is all black and white excuse the phrase you can be a right good team and just fall short it happens

The second part of the last paragraph is just utter nonsense and you know it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

I said the same about Beith Kenny.
Such high hopes for you guys. It came to nowt.

The fact is that you have had a average season overshadowed by your embarrassment against Morton at home.

Talbot will be there again next season my friend but i do fear for Beith as average isn't what most of your players want. Probably is why your manger is away.

Average team that finished above you...where does that leave you, that's why were taking your striker he don't want mid table mediocrity. 

Reminiscent of the titanic

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]
Go on Kenny. Tell us who our best striker is.

He could hardly tell you who Beiths strikers are never mind any of Talbots !

Average team that finished above you...where does that leave you, that's why were taking your striker he don't want mid table mediocrity. 
Reminiscent of the titanic

The fact is you guys had nowt to play for. Mediocre at best

Mind that time Talbot took your manager and half your team. That tells you what the pecking order is

Tbh Talbot and Beith fans generally get on. Think with the universal village idiot out the way things should become more respectful.

Cant remember Beith ever being seen as a better team than Talbot. Mibbie at some time before 1975?

Obviously losing yer marbles auld yin 2010 Beith had a top notch team better who romped the league better than Talbot when for once Talbot won nothing at the end of the season. A know everything for many can revolve around the wee Talbot bubble but need to pay more attention as to what is going on elsewhere and try no just say shit just for the sake of it. That Beith side were one of the best i have seen and I've been watching for decades.

Obviously losing yer marbles auld yin 2009/10 Beith had a top notch team better who romped the league better than Talbot when for once Talbot won nothing at the end of the season. A know everything for many can revolve around the wee Talbot bubble but need to pay more attention as to what is going on elsewhere and try no just say shit just for the sake of it. That Beith side were one of the best i have seen and I've been watching for decades.

R&B old bean i may have not put it down correctly.

In terms of winning the league and big cup now and again does not constitute being the bigger team.

Talbot are THE team of the juniors. Beith are not. Fact

This thread is the biggest load of dung i have ever read on this forum. The only reason i think this post has been started by Talbot Dung or what ever his name is , is down to the fact his team is now not the force they once were and he is trying to deflect and take the exposure of them. if any manager will be leaving at end of the season it will be tucker. Why would Johnny want to leave a side that is going places 2 of the best young full backs in junior football , a solid midfield and with names i have heard being linked we are only going to get stronger, as well as that we have one of the best away supports in the Premier league.Talbot's time at the top is over and  the only way they are  going is the same way as you go in a coal mine and that is down. :lol:

This thread is the biggest load of dung i have ever read on this forum. The only reason i think this post has been started by Talbot Dung or what ever his name is , is down to the fact his team is now not the force they once were and he is trying to deflect and take the exposure of them. if any manager will be leaving at end of the season it will be tucker. Why would Johnny want to leave a side that is going places 2 of the best young full backs in junior football , a solid midfield and with names i have heard being linked we are only going to get stronger, as well as that we have one of the best away supports in the Premier league.Talbot's time at the top is over and  the only way they are  going is the same way as you go in a coal mine and that is down. [emoji38]

Ohh wee stumpy yer awfa angry.

Main reason for this thread is in the title my wee pal [emoji23]

2 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Ohh wee stumpy yer awfa angry.

Main reason for this thread is in the title my wee pal emoji23.png

nothing to be angry about my friend.... we have a great team, great manager, great support and pleasant surroundings... what have you got to be happy about you got over Sunday yet :lol::lol::lol:

Read the first 4 posts to this and got bored...

what a grade one pile of shite! Ye are all jealous, ye can all also f**k off!

johnny is here to stay and you can all grow up a bit and kiss my swingers!!

johnny millars black and white army!!!!

If Beith were going to kick on they would have used the momentum of their Scottish Cup win and we'd be discussing them rather than Glenafton.

Their fans on here seem keen to talk them up as an emerging force but the fact is that the Scottish win was their high water mark and this season has been a disappointing regression where other teams have overtaken them in the pecking order. 

47 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Obviously losing yer marbles auld yin 2010 Beith had a top notch team better who romped the league better than Talbot when for once Talbot won nothing at the end of the season. A know everything for many can revolve around the wee Talbot bubble but need to pay more attention as to what is going on elsewhere and try no just say shit just for the sake of it. That Beith side were one of the best i have seen and I've been watching for decades.

Talbot have been the benchmark for 40 years. No other team comes close although every dog has it's day. No team have ever dominated the way Talbot have and no team ever will. For a team to have overtaken so many  "bigger clubs" and been so consistently successful for close on half a century is remarkable, and all done without some rich benefactor injecting cash.

Archived