Beith manager to go at the end of the season

Talbot Bing

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Information came from a Beith fan/committee who accidentally forgot he was speaking out of place.

He quickly retracted it but you could tell he had made a boo boo.
A quick look at the other faces with him gae the game away.

As i have already said watch this space. Developments are afoot

You will be next of you don't zip it.
Let it go he only had himself to blame.
Nobody baited him.
How could the posters you are accusing of baiting him actually carry that out as he had blocked them and couldn't see their posts?
We are not going over old ground again and again.

If I don't zip it [emoji85]. Oh my the oh so powerful one. If I remember rightly you spent a full day slating poor old hertha and fan of juniors. Some guy so you are. The hypocrisy is rife in you.

6 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Information came from a Beith fan/committee who accidentally forgot he was speaking out of place.

Only developments at Beith is were taking your best striker....watch this space

If I don't zip it [emoji85]. Oh my the oh so powerful one. If I remember rightly you spent a full day slating poor old hertha and fan of juniors. Some guy so you are. The hypocrisy is rife in you.

Poor old Hertha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What a zoomer.

Yep resorting to abuse now!! Same old fae you lads. This thread is nonsense as per and as per taken over by you guys thinking your kings of the forum. I'll not resort to name calling. Or slating individuals. I'll just let the forum see yous for what you are. Please don't pm me saying your a good guy etc etc

Your statement is pure and utter fabrication.

I can assure you, as a committee member at Beith, that John Millar is going nowhere and will be the Beith Juniors Manager next season.

Your statement is pure and utter fabrication.

I can assure you, as a committee member at Beith, that John Millar is going nowhere and will be the Beith Juniors Manager next season.

I think you'll be in for a wee surprise then BB. It is happening

1 hour ago, Quantum Leap said:

The only fact so far is that we have signed 2 players.

Nothing has been decided with regards to players leaving apart from one and he's a midfielder.

The players stated on Sunday night that they all want to stay.

We however are after one of your players and all will be revealed on the 18th of June when players can be registered.emoji57.png

All ours resigned so talking more pish, however I know come 18th we will have your main striker pulling on the mighty top. These things happen when you become cannon fodder players leave then you get desperate trying to resign old players for a kings ransom, which then unsettles then camp even more,  A common mistake that many a manager has made at all levels of football. I hope you don't fall away as much as I think you will next season as I don't want to see you guys abandon P&B.

All ours resigned so talking more pish, however I know come 18th we will have your main striker pulling on the mighty top. These things happen when you become cannon fodder players leave then you get desperate trying to resign old players for a kings ransom, which then unsettles then camp even more,  A common mistake that many a manager has made at all levels of football. I hope you don't fall away as much as I think you will next season as I don't want to see you guys abandon P&B.

I said the same about Beith Kenny.
Such high hopes for you guys. It came to nowt.

The fact is that you have had a average season overshadowed by your embarrassment against Morton at home.

Talbot will be there again next season my friend but i do fear for Beith as average isn't what most of your players want. Probably is why your manger is away.

Archived